1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Who's going to blade?

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Bmurray, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    That's funny shit guys

2. Moosedog01

Moosedog01 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2017
    I'll be there this year - first time for me. I'm really excited and hope to meet as many of you as possible. Not sure what to expect other I know my budget won't be enough.

VANCE likes this.
  3. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Your mind will be blown
    Theres not enough time in the weekend
    Bring water
    Comfortable shoes
    And blue cans to the fiddleback tables are appreciated......by me

Outpost Allison and Nbrackett like this.
  4. Moosedog01

Moosedog01 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2017
    Thanks for the advice. Blue cans - got it.

VANCE likes this.
  5. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    My wife and I will be there this year. We will be wandering the floor with our best Amigos (Enablers?) from Florida.

Here is a photo from a previous visit. That’s me in the green shirt if any of you want to say hi. I always like to meet folks to put faces to the names I have corresponded with here over the years.

[​IMG]

Phil

6. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    make sure you call or text me Phil @Comprehensivist when you get there.

Bob

7. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    I’ll do that Bob. I am flying in late Thursday night and staying at the Renaissance Waverly. :thumbsup:

8. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    ok, we're booked at the Hyatt Place Atlanta Perimeter Center again. Not very far away, nice hotel, good breakfast and got it for around $85.00 per night. We'll arrive Thursday eve.

9. Southern Gent

Southern Gent

Apr 3, 2015
    Bob, you'll be less than three miles from my house from the Hyatt. Give me a shout when you guys roll in.

Bmurray likes this.
  10. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    will do brother.