Who's got some Kris-P-Bacon?

To the people that have one and a V8, is the handle slimmer on the KPB? It might just be pictures messing with me.

Hmmm... I might know somebody who has one of those. What kind of KPB98 did you get?
Actually just scored a comp w grey or green (cuz ‘they look the same’) AND a TGA2 from twiztids4. My first private sale and didn’t have a clue what I was doing but got er done cuz he’s an outstanding fellow hog w the patience of a saint.
Thx for responding tho.
The kpb98 is comp w orange/blk g10
Gonna get Dave’ orange pig skull

Hmmm... I might know somebody who has one of those. What kind of KPB98 did you get?
Actually I nixed the hunt for maroon. I was made an offer I couldn’t refuse on a grey (or green cuz ‘‘they look the same”) V8 comp AND a Special Edition TGA2!! Thanks for asking. The KPB98 is comp, orange g10 so the orange boar skull pattern from Dave Brown will be perfect. A radical blade deserves a rad sheath. Can’t wait to see how Dave tackles the Kris’ curves.

I don't have 1, but sure as heck will do my best to buy one...
Hopefully Busse will be at Blade 2019, if there was even a knife that deserved CS wooden handle, the KPB is it. Let's hope they'll have a few at Blade.

Last edited:
bfMfb5f.jpg

My KBP arrived yesterday. All three are tan canvas. Lots of variation and I dig it.

Do the nukes say custom shop like the V14's do?

It seems unlikely. The nuclear option was just a free handle upgrade for the first few ordered. It wasn't an extra-cost option, and it didn't have anything to do with the blade finish.

Just got it so this is a tease. This piece deserves to be shot on a set. Nuked orange g10 so I’m more than pleased.

Attachments

• D8815B68-D866-41AC-8318-90A0097DBF57.jpeg
    D8815B68-D866-41AC-8318-90A0097DBF57.jpeg
    233 KB · Views: 17
Mine should be here next week sometime.
Looks like I better order that Hog Skull orange ;)

Looks like I better order that Hog Skull orange ;)
Looks like I better order that Hog :DSkull orange ;)
Hahahh! Great! So it wouldn’t be too early to email you my order? It would be so wrong to sleeve this outstanding knife in anything other than that hog skull pattern. Your designs are so consistently perfect for each knife that comes your way, I’m ordering it sight unseen. An FMV8 and a Special Edition TGA2 came my way so I’ll be adding 2 basic black pancakes to the order.:cool:

bfMfb5f.jpg

My KBP arrived yesterday. All three are tan canvas. Lots of variation and I dig it.
I just reached that goal of the perfect trifecta of Busse daggers. Jerry has a way of satisfying the OCD knife nut’s craving for sharp pointy symmetry.o_O:confused:o_O;):cool::thumbsup::D

Back