Who's Still Here?

JK Knives

Just trying to see what members are still visiting this forum. (I liked it better before the format changed and I could see names at the bottom of the page). If you are still around (even if you are not a regular poster), please post in this thread, that will help me decide on something.

Still pop in every once in a while but the new forums are terrible I can't stand them either. New forums less options membership fees staying the same hrmm.
Post in tech support no replies or weeks later replied to but of no help.

With the new format I view by recent posts, but I generally read all the posts under your sub-forum.

I'm also constantly perusing throughout the day! Carried my Bluegill yesterday, too! Currently learning to strop, and I've gotten fantastic results from my Bluegill.

I'm a lurker, I like your style of knives and plan to buy one sometimes in the near future

I still check in as I have time ... still try to keep an eye on new offerings ... and pics of users.

I still lurk around these parts. I don't often have anything to contribute so I just sit idly by to learn.

Check in a few times a day. The new format has me missing dozens of updates as I need to scroll through 5-7 pages of new posts to get them all, kind of a pain.

Back