Why are people dumping new PM 2 Red C81GRD2

GatorFlash1

Gold Member
I've noticed a bunch of these DLT exclusive PM 2's being resold and was wondering why. They are a great knife and I'm really surprised that so many people have purchased them and are now getting rid of them.

Thoughts?

I’m not selling mine. I have one as a user and the other one as a donor with Aramis scales. Loving both.

Dealer exclusives are available at whatever number the dealer requests, so in that sense, they're not limited, especially given as DLT has had several runs of these.

Rumor has it that the run was 1,050, not exactly what I would call limited or exclusive.

M390 is a great steel and the quality of this PM2 is top notch. No need to rush to dump unless one bought it solely for the purpose of flipping for $$. Actually even if the purpose is to flip, this is not a good time to do that.;)

If a knife is not regular production, it is a limited run. Whether that's 5 knives or 5 thousand, having a limit qualifies a knife to be limited edition.

It is a great knife that was sold at a great price so many people bought trying to flip. My two current PM2's in carry rotation are the BHQ Natural DLC M4 and DLT Red M390. In fact, the DLT one is in my pocket today. I love this knife!

Thanks to all for your info. When I see a rush to the store, like Black Friday, I was thinking there were only a small limited number of a particular knife. I was wrong, there were thousands. Thanks again.

Back