Why can't I find a PE Shaman?

Hi gang,

Why can't I find any plain edge Spyderco Shaman's? All I find are fully serrated models.

I want to purchase one at some point in the near future, but I've been looking around for a couple weeks now and nothing is popping up for me.

Thank you!!

Picture, just because I love my babies.

20210303-094657.jpg

I'm sure it's in the queue, but spyderco is running at capacity and has a schedule to follow. Have to say though, love my shamans!

f1VixF5.jpg

Good picture my friend! Thanks for the response.

I want a Shaman in a really bad way. I adore my PM2, but I suspect I'll like the Shaman even more.

Good picture my friend! Thanks for the response.

I want a Shaman in a really bad way. I adore my PM2, but I suspect I'll like the Shaman even more.

When I got a Shaman I wasn't even sure I wanted one. When I first used it it became my favorite knife. It still is. Have an S30v, m4, and now a z-wear on the way.
Hopefully they come in stock soon. I always like spreading the gospel of the Shaman :D

I've always been ambivalent about the satin PE bladed Shaman that I own and was thinking about selling but, after carrying it for a couple of weeks, I've decided to keep it. :)

When I decide a particular style of knife is a "keeper," I usually buy some (but not all) variants of it. Not a big fan of fully serrated blades but did notice that that's all that is currently available for the Shaman; in either satin or black DLC.

So, I too am waiting to see a black PE bladed Shaman to be available so that I can pair it w/my satin PE.

However, if anyone wants a pair of satin/black DLC full SE bladed Shaman's, you can buy them right now (or as of the time that I have posted this comment). ;)

Last edited:
Back