Why can't Spyderco make a knife that is as good as the Kershaw Leek and in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think H1 is as close as you are going to get. Of course the leek doesn't come in H1. If there were only a knife company that had a huge line of knives in H1.

Is this steel colored pink? If not then count me out!

I think H1 is as close as you are going to get. Of course the leek doesn't come in H1. If there were only a knife company that had a huge line of knives in H1.

What if they made a leek in H1 AND it turned into a boat? For under 100 bucks? I'd buy one!

You. You're not entertaining at all. You're wasting people's time. If you want to waste people's time do it in Whine and Cheese, not in the Spyderco Subforum. Either that, or just contribute to the forum instead of just posting garbage. Welcome to my ignore list. SMH.

Feel free to CLICK HERE to add this guy to your ignore list too.

Good call. His unfounded and offensive accusation that I am a homophobe was bad enough, but after pointing it out to him, he didn't even have the decency to apologize.

He's now on my ignore list, and I don't expect to check back into this thread.
I'm here to read interesting things, learn about knives, and share our interesting hobby. I don't come here for MA's brand of garbage.

Enough of Missssssssster Andeerrrrrrrrrrrrrson!
More holes!!

9fdd4be2bca070812689663ec2fe7907.jpg

Been watching this thread from day one. This dude is obviously looking for attention and trying to get his post count up. Pathetic!! My first and last post in this thread. What a waste of forum space!

If you add like 0.001% Cobalt to the steel you might get a blue shine and other chemical elements can be used for a variety of colors.

Do you have any evidence or qualifications to back up this statement, or is this assumption based on your high school science classes?

If you're a troll, you're impressively obtuse. If you're not, then you're just plain ignorant.

Reputedly, if you alloy steel to gold, you get purple gold. So a folding purple gold assisted opening boat that you can carry in your pocket is a possibility.

But if there's a hole in the blade won't the boat leak??
Hmmmmmmmm

There are lots of steels with Cobalt in them. VG10 is over 1% Cobalt and it isn't blue. Hap40 is over 8% Cobalt and it isn't blue either.

Kershaw is using a coating. That is not the color of the steel.

Hmm yeah... a pink or blue or purple coated blade would be cool.

It will probably happen from Kershaw first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back