Why can't Spyderco make a knife that is as good as the Kershaw Leek and in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikael, as you can clearly see, we are now showing sweet pictures of knifes with holes. Not steel types, we're way off topic here!! I need to see knife pictures of your knifes meow!

Here's one of mine, I heard you have one "on order"..

2991983D-1F69-4372-8DCF-9EBCDD10630D_zpsq8czeliu.jpg

I have shepardCC working on one of his latest and greatest backspacers for it, and have also found a titanium lanyard tube that's anodized blue..... You can say things are getting pretty serious.

I have shepardCC working on one of his latest and greatest backspacers for it, and have also found a titanium lanyard tube that's anodized blue..... You can say things are getting pretty serious.

Hah!!! I see what you did there Kip! :D

Odd thread. the Leek is not the best knife it has a horrible clip, its heavy for how slim it is and the blade is thin with a very fragile tip. I Wouldnt own one, its I knife I suggest to people who want something for $40 bucks that probably wont ever use the knife. I would take a byrd knife over a kershaw any day.

More pics!!! Less feeding the troll!!
Some sweet blues!!
Joe

84d25596977ca75d0d1ff87b20e8b738.jpg
5591f8734deb4bc53c2c2b0f17afee08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I'm talkin about BFK!!!!
Awesome pics!!!

How could anybody own these things? Here's my family photo ! uploadfromtaptalk1460044965971.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It was worth it my friend!! I see a couple that I will now be on the lookout for!!
And I'm sure Mr Anderson appreciates it also!!
Joe

The millie and Manix 2 in my crappy pic are actually the cru wear , just very dirty ! Love cruwear wish spyderco would do another run or make another knife in it it's an awesome steel.

K2 at the top is out of rotation right now as I try and hunt down a new pivot screw for it

I have a Leek, but I don't carry it. I typically carry one of my Spyderco blades. The tip on the Leek seems a little on the fragile side to be honest. It's a great looking knife though.

file.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back