Why can't Spyderco make a knife that is as good as the Kershaw Leek and in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, MA. How about you put your camera where your mouth is and post some pics of those sweet Leeks of yours? I posted a pic of mine. You must have a nice little collection with all the talk here. If not we can just keep flooding this thread with pics of knives that all of us actually have experience with. ;)

Hey, MA. How about you put your camera where your mouth is and post some pics of those sweet Leeks of yours? I posted a pic of mine. You must have a nice little collection with all the talk here. If not we can just keep flooding this thread with pics of knives that all of us actually have experience with. ;)

I think he's scared?

ad0a68ebb5e05c676b4b3e90f598d2fd.jpg

Or maybe that spyderco he bought.

I did. And "millions of buyers" wouldn't necessarily know the difference between a good knife and a gas station knife.

Stop insulting the masses.... You never know the power of 10,000 idiots till they're all one location! :p

FWIW most non knife people I know have never heard of Spyderco....a few of them at least know the Kershaw name due to the massive availability in stores all across the country.

Talking about preference (lets face it, these are opinions we are sharing not facts), I'll take a steel frame knife over a FRN handle with steel inserts any day of the week, though the Delica is a nice knife and Spyderco is a great company.

When it comes to being iconic, I think they could share that title among the people in the knife community as both models are icons of their brand.

This thread isnt going anywhere, the last page reads like the first. As I've written in the instructions for the Political Arena,

We will not see a thoughtful, respectful response
without a thoughtful, intelligent introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back