Why does the new software not hold my login?

Got logged out 3 times this morning within a 40 minute time span.

Having same issues with getting logged out continually. I've tried all the solutions suggested here, none work. I am staying logged in on 3 other forums with no issues, but on here, I can not stay logged in. It seems to be related to this site and not always to the member's computer.

Just came here to see if anything has changed. Seems there hasn't lol. I'm always on here in my iPhone using Safari. I too seem to always be logged out for odd reasons. I have changed my bookmarks, cleared the cookies and cache, tried a few other suggestions. I get logged out when trying to navigate the site, when I do a google search and click a link directing me here, clicking a link from a notification, etc.

I thought the eclipse was causing it!

Funny that I was logged out simply trying to submit my post above...happened with this one and the other response to a tech support thread also.

Any answers for this?

Site is coming up not secure with just www. it needs https to hold log in. I noticed another site doing the same awhile back. They put it on https and it was fixed in a day or so down time.

It's gotten so bad now it logs me out once I get logged in. Then when i try to log in it doesn't hold my email so I have to enter it every time. What's worse is sometimes I need to enter my email 8 to 10 times before it actually logs me in. Such a pain in the ass.

This is the error I get when I'm logged in and try responding to a thread. I must be getting logged out during the split second after trying to submit a reply to a thread.

View attachment 761904

8 log ins today at least hell I was logged out just clicking this sub forum please fix this

So frustrating! I, too, have done the suggestions and I get logged out every time I go to a new section of the forums. It's making it quite unbearable to say the least. I really see no way to fix this and have seen no real guidance from Mods. Are we ALL dealing with this and not reporting it or are we the lucky ones?

So far I have seen no advantages to the transition from the last software to this one. Just does not feel like the knife site I grew to love!

I'm aware of this and have been trying to fix this for a while. This all goes back to us trying to get SSL enabled a while back. I thought we restored things properly to the non-SSL state, but something has not been reverted correctly and it's been causing issues ever since.

We're working on it. I know this is frustrating. Thanks for your continued support

Back