why does your snark bark at the lark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a few of these water bottles tonight for the wife and I. I have another, but not green, haha. 17 ouncer, non insulated. Had them on clearance for $1.99.

1.png

No leak, pop up lid:

2.png

Not a bad size for a short hike:

3.png

I'm waiting for the Yuengling malt liquor tall boys, and Avenged Sevenfold on a Sunday morning.

I knew it! Just for you brother.

[video=youtube;DelhLppPSxY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelhLppPSxY[/video]

You know it! :D

One time I had to take some kind of evil crazy medicine for an ear infection, so I sat in a chair going "DOOOOOO DO DO DO DO DO DOO DOOOOOOOOOOO" and doing that thing where you run your index finger over your lips over and over and it makes the "blubbablubbablubba" sound.

Dad wasn't very happy. :D

So, are you feeling better? If so, is it your meds talking? :p

So, are you feeling better? If so, is it your meds talking? :p

One day at a time. I felt like superman yesterday without the meds... and started doing things that I wasn't supposed to do (like walk around haha). My knee ended up swelling up huge again and put me back on the couch for the entire night (having to take more meds). I just need to pace myself, I hate sitting still.

One day at a time. I felt like superman yesterday without the meds... and started doing things that I wasn't supposed to do (like walk around haha). My knee ended up swelling up huge again and put me back on the couch for the entire night (having to take more meds). I just need to pace myself, I hate sitting still.

Instead of shooters that leave you yearning for action you need to play some Mario or something. :D

Instead of shooters that leave you yearning for action you need to play some Mario or something. :D

lol I've gotten enough action in my life :p When I sit on the couch I like to snack. Which goes hand in hand with some of the stuff I'm taking. But I'm also trying to lose weight lol so I can't really do that. Instead I get up every now and again for a walk, which is what I'm not supposed to be doing.

Today my wife wants to take us all out to a trampoline gym... Great for the kids, and they have wifi for me... but I really don't want to leave the couch :(

I would love to do a 'Hobbit" marathon. Watch all 3 of em in a row.

lol I've gotten enough action in my life :p When I sit on the couch I like to snack. Which goes hand in hand with some of the stuff I'm taking. But I'm also trying to lose weight lol so I can't really do that. Instead I get up every now and again for a walk, which is what I'm not supposed to be doing.

Today my wife wants to take us all out to a trampoline gym... Great for the kids, and they have wifi for me... but I really don't want to leave the couch :(

I would love to do a 'Hobbit" marathon. Watch all 3 of em in a row.
With the drugs you're taking, you should be speaking Elvish fluently about halfway through....

With the drugs you're taking, you should be speaking Elvish fluently about halfway through....

Once achieved, I will proclaim myself "King of the Nerds"!

Looks like once again what I want never happens. Time to put on some pants and take the kids to the trampoline gym :/

Once achieved, I will proclaim myself "King of the Nerds"!

Looks like once again what I want never happens. Time to put on some pants and take the kids to the trampoline gym :/

Putting on pants is never fun. :(

I was actually really pleased with how closely the Hobbit movies kept with the book. Great movies.

Tim, sorry but you will not be king of the nerds if you are just NOW learning Elvish. One of the guys at my work can seemlessly switch between english and elvish when interpreting from sign language. He is 28, speaking elvish since he was in his teens. That right there is king status to me.

Dubz, that is an awesome bottle. Looks like just a simple bottle which is sometimes all you need.

It is a cool little deal. I question how long the cap will last, but, what the hell, it was $1.99. Got it at Wally G's.

Haha K Cbear, he wins.

I am also winning right now. This trampoline gym is amazing. So many yummy mummies here in spandex bouncing around with their kiddos. With the drugs im on its going to be hard to hide my wood haha!

Should of brought binoculars with all the wildlife here....damn!

What, no pictures?! What kind of Beckerhead are you? Don't you know the rule, pics or it didn't happen!

On my wife's tablet. I don't want to be "that creepy guy" with the cellphone camera, when in fact I am being that creepy guy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back