why does your snark bark at the lark?

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Bladite, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBL

TBL

Dec 26, 2013
    Give me a break :p I'm a little scatter brained, and was watching bouncing boobies :D

2. Bladite

Bladite ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb Moderator

Feb 28, 2003
    "i tried to get my hand around that, but damn, i needed both hands"

i'm also prehensile :D

3. Bladite

Feb 28, 2003
    also. damn. delayed reaction - must be drunk - but i would NOT touch that, so, she'd never know :D

two can sam :D

4. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    Don't lie, we both know if you were drunk enough and she was too, you'd have her mocha babies.

5. Psyop

Psyop

Oct 17, 2011
    Bastard!

6. Bladite

Feb 28, 2003
    no, i'm pretty sure she was born a he

7. granitestateofmind

granitestateofmind

Apr 20, 2013
    Nat is my kinda cute, and doesn't seem too full of herself which is why that movie works, IMO. She's totally not above the rude humor and even gets a few in herself. Plus.....mmmmm, she is pretty cute in her chastity belt.

Looking forward to the predicted storm tomorrow night. Went X-C skiing today and with what little we got yesterday, was pretty thin. It's winter in NH, man, there needs to be some snow on the ground! How else will we maintain our winter mystique?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Bladite

Feb 28, 2003
    i have some back country skiis. should do that shit up.

i have an icebox igloo maker. it's more fun with 2. haven't had a steady in a few years, so... hard work.

my goal is to buy a tractor soon. imagine my fun at move tons of snow and carving it out?

this Winter has been POOR in that regard.

9. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    tractor + snow is how this happened last year.
    [​IMG]
    this year we're having a drought - and oddly warm temps.
    55 yesterday, 61 tomorrow, 41 today.....

10. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    From what I remember, that never stopped you. Even when she was born a he, and wasn't yet a she...

11. Bladite

Feb 28, 2003
    then your memory is faulty

girls smell right, boys do not.

12. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    That is definitely true, girls smell good... Most of the time. There are some times, well... Moving on.

13. Bladite

Feb 28, 2003
    4-5 years ago, at my prior residence, i had mega plow and mega loader providing me with 10-16 foot tall snow banks, hard packed, and "off road"...

lovely to hollow out. hard work, but satisfying.

the Icebox Igloo Maker is much nicer

for snow moving these last few years, i have a commercial grade uber snow thrower. "twice my height, 50 feet out"... fun. it's not very good for making piles of snow, i tried.

ideally, one could inflate some "very strong" contractor bags, or other structure, then bury them in snow, and compact, then set. carve in, deflate, instant space... good. less work.

making a Quinzee is "hard work" and one can get wet. that's bad for survival in snow.

the Icebox guys claim you can calmly and slowly make your structure, moving snow minimally, no sweat, no wet, no death. mmm.

yeah, a tractor. if i hadn't said, Kubota BX-25D1 - any opinions?

14. Jonny1280

Jonny1280 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Camped up in the southern tip of the Olympic National Forest by the Wynootchee dam.
    Very beautiful area.
    We got soaked...and cold...but I still had fun.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Kubota makes a good machine, but light, which can cost you when doing stuff that requires traction, like grading or digging, but you learn to take smaller bites
    the BX25 is small, but has a pretty decent backhoe and is easy to maneuver for digging close to structures. 12" wide bucket is a perfect width for trenching, too. R4 (industrial) tires are almost as easy on a lawn as the "lawn tires", with better traction and significantly better durability. R1 ag tires have the best traction, but are death on damp sod.

for similar performance at a reduced cost if it's available in your area, check out TYM -- Korean built, heavier cast iron frame and axles, and you can buy new for less than a used Kub. (these are the people building the Cabelas "land management" brand tractors, and they used to provide Mahindra with their XX10 series tractors (compact frame where the Kub 25 series is a sub-compact) -- I have an '09 3510, and love it.
    Stay away from Kioti and Jinma (AKA Northern Tool tractors) unless you like doing maintenance.

16. dynamicmoves

dynamicmoves

Jan 6, 2011
    Girls deodorant is much stronger than boys.

...wonder why that could possibly be...

17. granitestateofmind

granitestateofmind

Apr 20, 2013
    Who cares? They still smell good. Even without deodorant sometimes. Plus I don't really sniff in the armpit area, anywhos. Better places to get "nosy".

18. tradewater

tradewater Geezerator Moderator

Jan 24, 2011
    Just rolled in and got the car unloaded. Damn, that was a long drive. Will post pictures tomorrow, too tired to f#%k with it tonight. Glad to be home.

19. DJG097

DJG097

Apr 19, 2009
    Haven't snarked in a while...

20. worldwood

worldwood

Sep 30, 2012
    Welcome back! I look forward to the pics!!

Looks like we are suppose to get hit with 14-24" of snow over the next day and a half or so.... Thats no fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.