why does your snark bark at the lark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we are suppose to get hit with 14-24" of snow over the next day and a half or so.... Thats no fun!

Yes, it is. In NH, we live for this $#!+.

fat-guy-who-wears-shorts-in-winter-meme-generator-20-degrees-better-put-on-my-winter-shorts-ce88db.jpg

Kubota makes a good machine, but light, which can cost you when doing stuff that requires traction, like grading or digging, but you learn to take smaller bites
the BX25 is small, but has a pretty decent backhoe and is easy to maneuver for digging close to structures. 12" wide bucket is a perfect width for trenching, too. R4 (industrial) tires are almost as easy on a lawn as the "lawn tires", with better traction and significantly better durability. R1 ag tires have the best traction, but are death on damp sod.

i don't need an estate tractor, like a B26. anything bigger is dumb.

the BX25 can also do a belly lawn mower, a front loading snowblower (mid pto), and other things.

it's "right sized"... i like the R4s yup.

i'm not building a site, i'm trimming the landscape. nibble nibble. drag logs. pick big shit up.

good prices used, very reasonable financing. i can survive.

Just rolled in and got the car unloaded. Damn, that was a long drive. Will post pictures tomorrow, too tired to f#%k with it tonight. Glad to be home.

lazy!

doesn't matter now. show is over.

Well the WWE Royal Rumble was pretty good. Was hoping Ambrose would win the Rumble match, though.

And before you start, yes I know it's fake, and I also know that at least 50% of you loved the stuff when you were my age too. :D

Just rolled in and got the car unloaded. Damn, that was a long drive. Will post pictures tomorrow, too tired to f#%k with it tonight. Glad to be home.
I'll bet that was a long drive. How many miles? Looking forward to the photos.

Looks like we are suppose to get hit with 14-24" of snow over the next day and a half or so.... Thats no fun!

Lucky dog. Wish we'd get some. I'd hurry up and get to the cabin, and get snowed in for a few days.

Heading out of town in the a.m.

All you snowbunnies stay safe in the next few days.

Or don't. But if you don't take pics.

And post them. :D

I guess maybe I should go ahead and put this here...IBTL.

Y'all might get snow stuck and snarking crazy.

Good news, bad news, good news............. Good news, I finally got the anvil I bought back in November back to my shop from Nashville Tennessee. Bad news, it is not a 250lb. anvil like I was told. It is a 150lb. anvil tack welded to 100lb. piece of scrap iron. Good news, its in fantastic shape, has a almost flawless machined surface on top and still well worth the price I got it for. So, ehh, not to disappointed.

Good news, bad news, good news............. Good news, I finally got the anvil I bought back in November back to my shop from Nashville Tennessee. Bad news, it is not a 250lb. anvil like I was told. It is a 150lb. anvil tack welded to 100lb. piece of scrap iron. Good news, its in fantastic shape, has a almost flawless machined surface on top and still well worth the price I got it for. So, ehh, not to disappointed.

Good news is, you get to buy another anvil.

Welcome home Trade. Sweet looking rig in the pictures, did they let you keep the manikins?

You guys can keep the snow down south. Its going to be another week or two before I can shovel.... no need for that crap to come now.

After getting a bunch of rain and ice mix for storms here lately we should be getting a bunch of snow in the next couple of days, You know what that means?

SNOWSHOEING!!!!!

Of course I have to work all week so I hope it lasts till the weekend!

Jeremy

Todd, I'm glad you got the anvil, but it sucks that it isn't what you thought it was. Although I'd imagine you can do quite a bit with a 150 lb anvil. Are you going to keep it on the base like that? Depending on what you have it resting on, a base like that may make for some hellacious resonance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back