why does your snark bark at the lark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now we have freezing ran, sleet, and snow. Supposedly we are getting somewhere between negligible and 3" of snow.

Snowed here today as well. Supposed to get down to 1ยฐ tonight.

No snow here in central Texas. Temp in the mid-50's, but low in the 30's tonight. Can't complain too much though.

...and IBTL since it's dinner time...

How would you like to see this coming at ya:

[video=youtube;zn1a2lSk_UI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn1a2lSk_UI[/video]

[video=youtube;ZAluJtkxs_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAluJtkxs_8[/video]

Last weekend I was in Iowa, we had gotten about 9" of snow. Then it kept coming down for the rest of the day... I took the kids out for some playing in the snow.

10959370_10155095038250462_6861558471281989120_n.jpg

I love snow. What little we got will be gone in a few days.

Supposed to have another cold front coming through tomorrow. High of 70, low of 46 tomorrow night... Was 77 today, going to 63 tonight...

Brrrrrrr

Doc

Dubs - I think it's definitely a cabin kind of weekend -- go, play, enjoy!

We got about 4" today blowing into 1-2 foot drifts.
They called school. I took my almost 15 year old daughter out for a driving lesson :D in a empty lot.
way I see it you better know what to do when you go sideways or get stuck. She did well & no new dents in my truck.

I'm getting the itch to wrench on a Jeep. Sitting here in the apartment, watching it snow and perusing Craigslist. Lo and behold, I find a Ford 8.8 sitting for sale back in my home town. It even has the same gear ratio as my old YJ. Oh boy... Naughty thoughts a brewing.

Dubs - I think it's definitely a cabin kind of weekend -- go, play, enjoy!

I think so too man. Trying to decide what blades to take, haha. Wanting to try out my Roselli too. Took it last time, but never used it. I kinda sorta wanna get proficient with an axe.

I'm getting the itch to wrench on a Jeep. Sitting here in the apartment, watching it snow and perusing Craigslist. Lo and behold, I find a Ford 8.8 sitting for sale back in my home town. It even has the same gear ratio as my old YJ. Oh boy... Naughty thoughts a brewing.

I still look at the Jeep Liberty's from tome to time. I've also been looking at the Honda CRV's for better gas mileage, but not sure I could fit in one.

This one seems to have taken awhile.

just got a Porter Cable pocket joining system (hi Trade!)

what a lovely looking tool. wow.

will probably pick up the Harbor Freight version for various other, portable reasons...

and even the Kreg super small ones for inside existing structures....

but for speed and convenience. this thing. nice.

next thread convo ;)

this thread is done, eh?

No snow here in central Texas. Temp in the mid-50's, but low in the 30's tonight. Can't complain too much though.

...and IBTL since it's dinner time...

none of that lock nonsense ;)

snow for six days over the next eight days...

-8 dF tonite...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back