Why I'll "keep coming back"

Charlie Mike

Sober since 1-7-14 (still a Paranoid Nutjob)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
[video=youtube;3gSIDj9hWAw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gSIDj9hWAw[/video]

Man, Charlie Mike, I've wanted a Darrell Ralph for a while and you are NOT helping. Don't know when I'll have the money but I think I have decided if I ever do get a good amount of money to spend on a knife it'll be one like those. BTW, you're freaking cat is awesome and cracked me up. Likes those blades as much as you....OK you just said it yourself after I typed it...Oh well.

And now... I can't not Keep Coming Back...

[video=youtube;qO7_J7rKYzo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO7_J7rKYzo[/video]

Thanks man! I just sent a deposit on this guy... what do you think? You do some nasty chisel ground hawkbills so your input is appreciated.

I just ordered a 5.5 AXD custom, I don't know if he is willing to do what I am asking but, should be cool with if he does!

You can try calling @ (469) 728-7242

Want one so bad. Just too many priorities. I'd have to sell all my knives to afford one.

K.O.D. -
Which one are you looking at? Call me/Darrel and maybe we can find something in your budget. :D

Lacey @ DDR

K.O.D. -
Which one are you looking at? Call me/Darrel and maybe we can find something in your budget. :D

Lacey @ DDR

Thank you for your kindness, I appreciate it.

The problem is, I want a custom designed one to commemorate what will be 25 years brain tumor free as of 02/27/16. I'm saving for it, but with getting married in July, I won't have much until after the wedding. I'm wanting a MM not sure the size, but with some symbols in the handle representative of some of my illnesses and/or foundations I work with. These being the diabetes symbol, ABTA (American Brain Tumor Association), the MAGIC foundation, and perhaps something else. I also want the date I had the surgery on the handle as well, and a damascus blade. It will be quite a financial undertaking I know, but it is important to me and will be worth the money.

I'll send an email when I have the money to have y'all start working on it.

Thanks again.

Thank you for your kindness, I appreciate it.

The problem is, I want a custom designed one to commemorate what will be 25 years brain tumor free as of 02/27/16. I'm saving for it, but with getting married in July, I won't have much until after the wedding. I'm wanting a MM not sure the size, but with some symbols in the handle representative of some of my illnesses and/or foundations I work with. These being the diabetes symbol, ABTA (American Brain Tumor Association), the MAGIC foundation, and perhaps something else. I also want the date I had the surgery on the handle as well, and a damascus blade. It will be quite a financial undertaking I know, but it is important to me and will be worth the money.

I'll send an email when I have the money to have y'all start working on it.

Thanks again.

That is amazing and congratulations on beating the tumor and the wedding. I will actually pass the information along to Darrel and see if has any ideas for this. We love to help our customers in any way that we can. Especially those who have a story close to home for us.

Lacey

Back