Why Multi-Tools

can you fine gentlemen please educate me on why a thick hunk of metal with predetermined by somebody else functioning is better than carrying an assortment of mini tools of a variety specifically catered to my personal needs, spead evenly around my pockets or attire/kit?

Just my personal MT experience and opinions. The predetermined tools are what most will encounter in normal day to day activity. If a certain MT doesn't fit one's needs, why would one buy that tool? The Leatherman ST300/Rebar, Victorinox Swisschamp, or Swisstool fit the vast majority of my daily needs. All of which can be carried on my belt in a neater, more convenient package than spreading out dedicated tools all over myself or carrying around a small tool box. Personally, I never understand why some people complain about a MTs weight or size if its on the belt. A good, proper leather or riggers belt will hold up even the heaviest of my multitools without a problem. I just about forget the ST300 is on my belt until I need it(or until I lay on it when I'm on the floor playing with my kids, lol). If carrying in the pocket, yeah, I totally understand the issue then with most MTs. I would never carry one of my Leatherman in pocket, but my Swisschamp rides fine in my front jean pocket. That being said, I am currently putting together a mini tool bag to cover the very few things that my MT cant do, but that wont be riding around on my belt like my MT does.

Last edited:
My first MT was a Leatherman Charge TTi, and I bought the bit-extension to sit in the sheath with it and the flat-bits. I did try pocket-carry and also belt-carry using the detachable pocket-clip, but the designers put the clip on the wrong end and the tool would always swing open on me and snag stuff, so it stays in a bag unless I need it.
I later picked up a Wingman and enjoyed that as the clip is properly oriented and it would clip right to my leather belt, never a worry, easy to get to and put back. :thumbsup: But the plier teeth weren't working for me and the thing is way too slippery and uncomfortable in heavy use, especially with the sprung pliers. So, despite liking it, i passed it along to a friend who needed a MT.

Then I caught onto the Gerber MP400 and MP600. :eek: A multitool platform with a variety of models with interchangeable tools or even plier heads?!!! Made in the USA and dang are they inexpensive :thumbsup: I bought a couple of MP600's and an MP400, swapped around the tools, modified the handles to allow the pliers to sink more fully in and also lock in place, modified one driver into an awl/chisel and another to more effectively open packages... and DANG do i love that OTF action! I also took the pocket-clip off a Gerber EZ-Out and, with a bit of coaxing, added it to the MP400 which i now carry on my belt with joy.:D

For me, the MP400 modified provides the tools I choose and is NOT pre-determined at the factory. More recently I picked up a Gerber Centerdrive and, after I make a comparative review against my MP400 and MP600's, i will put it up for sale as I consider it far inferior to the older models.

So there is my $0.02. I carry an MT because I use various tools on it every day, but I enjoy the fact that I choose which tools it has on any given day.

bC90qHu.jpg

Because 9 times out of 10 a Leatherman can accomplish it. And at the end of that day that's way better than walking back to the truck for the right tool to accomplish the same outcome.

Last edited:
I wired a bathroom once for my brother in law after Christmas dinner using mostly a Leatherman Wave. He was in the middle of a DIY remodel and couldn't get an electrician to come out for another three weeks. I was 300 miles from my service truck and tools but the old Wave got it done.

can you fine gentlemen please educate me on why a thick hunk of metal with predetermined by somebody else functioning is better than carrying an assortment of mini tools of a variety specifically catered to my personal needs, spead evenly around my pockets or attire/kit?

Carry a knife with a few functions incorporated like a Vic recruit or a scout plus a small multitool like the Leatherman squirt and you'll get it.
On an average day if not working they are handy and just enough for a lot of little situations.

At work they stay but I also carry a full sized multitool in addition to a belt pouch with a few real tools such as my Channellock #420 4" adjustable and 6-1 reversable screwdriver.

Multitools are not a replacement for real tools or a toolbox, they're just something that's enough for a lot of little things when it's not always convenient to carry proper versions of things.
Screwdrivers that do what a multitool driver do are not easily carried or used if they are, anything of the blade size of the flat blade driver on a MT or scout type knife is not going to have much to hold onto if it's easily carried.

They do something nothing else does and are practical.

Last edited:
Carry a knife with a few functions incorporated like a Vic recruit or a scout plus a small multitool like the Leatherman squirt and you'll get it.
On an average day if not working they are handy and just enough for a lot of little situations.

At work they stay but I also carry a full sized multitool in addition to a belt pouch with a few real tools such as my Channellock #420 4" adjustable and 6-1 reversable screwdriver.

Multitools are not a replacement for real tools or a toolbox, they're just something that's enough for a lot of little things when it's not always convenient to carry proper versions of things.
Screwdrivers that do what a multitool driver are not easily carried or used if they are, anything of the blade size of the flat blade driver on a MT or scout type knife is not going to have much to hold onto is it's easily carried.

They do something nothing else does and are practical.

Well said.

I am a city dweller and retired, I always have a Sak (Victorinox Compact) in my pants pocket, which is used daily in recovery. I also have Leatherman and Victorionx multitools but I use them only for the clamp

Reactions: MTB
Why multitools?

Good question. One could say that they make life a little easier. One could also say it makes dealing with those annoying little unplanned things that pop up now and then easier. But are they necessary? It all depends on who you are and what your doing and the life style you live. Mutlitols are like pocket knives. Those who carry them think they are the bread of life. But millions and millions of folks go about their lives every day not carrying a multitool or pocket knife.

Does a multitool do better than a few specialized tools about your person as the OP asked? Maybe, maybe not. YMMV covers a lot of ground. But I think Multitools are like the knives, they have over grown importance to those who have elevated them to cult worship level.

I only started to carry a multitool a few years ago. A little Leatherman squirt, and I do like. But I carried a SAK on and off for 50 years, literally. Mostly on, but a lots of time off as some 'other' pocket knife held my fancy. For a number of years my go-to pocket knife was a well used Buck 301 stockman. Three good blades with different shapes and uses to choose for, but not a tool in sight. No screw driver, can opener, bottle opener, light prying, or awl. But I had those capabilities in a few little tools I had in my wallet or on my keyring.

A Sears 4-way keychain screw driver and my old P-38 was on me always. Like always. I had flat and Phillips screw driving ability on hand, as well as can opening, bottle opening. light prying, scraping. All the time I was growing up, I watched my dad get by very well with that combination; the dedicated pocket knife, keychain screw driver, and P-38 in the wallet. I saw the other grown men of my childhood do the same. These were all the old guys that the history books call the "greatest generation." They all lived through the Great Depression, and then went off to fight a world war in the jungle of the Pacific Islands and house to house fighting across Europe.

Did they have multitools? No, not really, but they got by well with a pocket knife of some type and a P-38 on their dog tag chain. These men went on to live normal lives after and started the baby boom. Like me. They built post war America.

I've done a lot of camping, hiking, traveling by such things as motorcycles, motor scooters, canoe, kayak, sailboat, train, bicycle, and a limited amount by horseback. A lot of those trips involved fishing in remote lakes and back country streams, and once in a while a fishing reel that needed some work. Somehow I've never needed a multitool. The little Sear 4-way keychain screw driver did what was needed, and the P-38 opened cans of chili and Dinty Moore beef stew. This was long before pull tabs on cans.

While I find the small keychain size squirt a convenient little thing, I have never needed one of the bigger Leathermans that seem a bit ridiculous to me. About the size and weight of a small handgun, they seem over kill and an solution to a non existent problem. But they do have their fanatic followers like the tactical knives and and high end watch fans. I've often thought if I needed a variety of tools that bad, why not just use a small belt pouch and carry a mini Channel lock or klein pliers and a real screw driver in a size you usually need? Probably cost about half and weigh half as well.

Somehow I've reached 78 years of age being a blue collar machinist guy, working on motorcycles, guns, fishing reels from yard sales that needed clean up to work well, and never needed a large multitool. If I had to choose one or the other, I'd go with a dedicated good pocket knife and few small tools in my wallet, like my Sear's 4-way keychain screw driver and army P-38. If I think I'll need a small pliers, I'll slip a small mini Channel lock in my back pocket.

YMMV.

For myself, I prefer a few small tools on my person to a large multitool.

Last edited:
Carl....I love your posts...and I hate your posts. I love them because to me they ring true, and I hate them because they ring true! I often convince myself that my need for a thing is much greater than it really is. This leads to needless purchases and then the inevitable WANT TO SELL thread. My need for these EDC items is relatively small but I fall into the trap of thinking otherwise. A Vic Classic or Leatherman Micra is PLENTY for my daily life. Thanks for your thoughtful posts. They help to keep my head on straight. :)

Good question. One could say that they make life a little easier. One could also say it makes dealing with those annoying little unplanned things that pop up now and then easier. But are they necessary? It all depends on who you are and what your doing and the life style you live. Mutlitols are like pocket knives. Those who carry them think they are the bread of life. But millions and millions of folks go about their lives every day not carrying a multitool or pocket knife.

Does a multitool do better than a few specialized tools about your person as the OP asked? Maybe, maybe not. YMMV covers a lot of ground. But I think Multitools are like the knives, they have over grown importance to those who have elevated them to cult worship level.

I only started to carry a multitool a few years ago. A little Leatherman squirt, and I do like. But I carried a SAK on and off for 50 years, literally. Mostly on, but a lots of time off as some 'other' pocket knife held my fancy. For a number of years my go-to pocket knife was a well used Buck 301 stockman. Three good blades with different shapes and uses to choose for, but not a tool in sight. No screw driver, can opener, bottle opener, light prying, or awl. But I had those capabilities in a few little tools I had in my wallet or on my keyring.

A Sears 4-way keychain screw driver and my old P-38 was on me always. Like always. I had flat and Phillips screw driving ability on hand, as well as can opening, bottle opening. light prying, scraping. All the time I was growing up, I watched my dad get by very well with that combination; the dedicated pocket knife, keychain screw driver, and P-38 in the wallet. I saw the other grown men of my childhood do the same. These were all the old guys that the history books call the "greatest generation." They all lived through the Great Depression, and then went off to fight a world war in the jungle of the Pacific Islands and house to house fighting across Europe.

Did they have multitools? No, not really, but they got by well with a pocket knife of some type and a P-38 on their dog tag chain. These men went on to live normal lives after and started the baby boom. Like me. They built post war America.

I've done a lot of camping, hiking, traveling by such things as motorcycles, motor scooters, canoe, kayak, sailboat, train, bicycle, and a limited amount by horseback. A lot of those trips involved fishing in remote lakes and back country streams, and once in a while a fishing reel that needed some work. Somehow I've never needed a multitool. The little Sear 4-way keychain screw driver did what was needed, and the P-38 opened cans of chili and Dinty Moore beef stew. This was long before pull tabs on cans.

While I find the small keychain size squirt a convenient little thing, I have never needed one of the bigger Leathermans that seem a bit ridiculous to me. About the size and weight of a small handgun, they seem over kill and an solution to a non existent problem. But they do have their fanatic followers like the tactical knives and and high end watch fans. I've often thought if I needed a variety of tools that bad, why not just use a small belt pouch and carry a mini Channel lock or klein pliers and a real screw driver in a size you usually need? Probably cost about half and weigh half as well.

Somehow I've reached 78 years of age being a blue collar machinist guy, working on motorcycles, guns, fishing reels from yard sales that needed clean up to work well, and never needed a large multitool. If I had to choose one or the other, I'd go with a dedicated good pocket knife and few small tools in my wallet, like my Sear's 4-way keychain screw driver and army P-38. If I think I'll need a small pliers, I'll slip a small mini Channel lock in my back pocket.

YMMV.

For myself, I prefer a few small tools on my person to a large multitool.[/QUOTE]

Carl....I love your posts...and I hate your posts. I love them because to me they ring true, and I hate them because they ring true! I often convince myself that my need for a thing is much greater than it really is. This leads to needless purchases and then the inevitable WANT TO SELL thread. My need for these EDC items is relatively small but I fall into the trap of thinking otherwise. A Vic Classic or Leatherman Micra is PLENTY for my daily life. Thanks for your thoughtful posts. They help to keep my head on straight. :)

I know, I hate myself at times. Like when I figure that I've moved past a stage in my life where I feel the need for stuff that I've bought and now have no need of it. Sometimes I look back on all the money I've pissed away on stuff that was never needed in the first place, but I had succumbed to that marketing and "want" of it.

I'm not really sure what happened, but in my later life I got somewhat cynical about a lot of things. Particularly the consumer marketing and later the forums like this. I'm not sure just what psychological factors come into play, but forums greatly stimulate the "want" and spending on items that are not really needed. And you're right; how many people going about their lives, working in an office, picking up the dry cleaning on the way home, maybe a pizza for the kids dinner, going for a walk or fishing with the kids, will ever need a fraction of what some people on the forums show as their "EDC"??? It gets a little ridiculous after a time.

It seems like the older I got, the more I looked back on my father and grandfather, anyhow they got by with very little. I feel they would be amused by the "EDC" thing, and would just shake their heads at the foolishness of it. I know I am shaking my head at my own involvement in it in the past. But I never got into the whole Multitool thing with the exception of SAK's, and that was a declining thing. I started out with a Huntsman, but kept downsizing layers until I go down to one and two layer SAK's and called it quits. The only Leatherman I own is the little squirt, and that seems to be handy. But it takes turns withy Vic executive in my pocket.

Beware the commercial industrial complex!!!!:eek:

:D

Well now onto my needs\uses for a multitool. I don't need tools for my job but I do like to have at least a LITTLE something on me to help handle small stuff that comes up. Right now that means a Leatherman Micra in the pocket and Victorinox Classic on my keys. I don't have a need for a larger Leatherman although they look pretty cool and a bigger SAK tends to come and go from my life. I do like the Alox Pioneer and the Waiter. Never tried a Squirt but they look like handy little guys too.

I know, I hate myself at times. Like when I figure that I've moved past a stage in my life where I feel the need for stuff that I've bought and now have no need of it. Sometimes I look back on all the money I've pissed away on stuff that was never needed in the first place, but I had succumbed to that marketing and "want" of it.

I'm not really sure what happened, but in my later life I got somewhat cynical about a lot of things. Particularly the consumer marketing and later the forums like this. I'm not sure just what psychological factors come into play, but forums greatly stimulate the "want" and spending on items that are not really needed. And you're right; how many people going about their lives, working in an office, picking up the dry cleaning on the way home, maybe a pizza for the kids dinner, going for a walk or fishing with the kids, will ever need a fraction of what some people on the forums show as their "EDC"??? It gets a little ridiculous after a time.

It seems like the older I got, the more I looked back on my father and grandfather, anyhow they got by with very little. I feel they would be amused by the "EDC" thing, and would just shake their heads at the foolishness of it. I know I am shaking my head at my own involvement in it in the past. But I never got into the whole Multitool thing with the exception of SAK's, and that was a declining thing. I started out with a Huntsman, but kept downsizing layers until I go down to one and two layer SAK's and called it quits. The only Leatherman I own is the little squirt, and that seems to be handy. But it takes turns withy Vic executive in my pocket.

Beware the commercial industrial complex!!!!:eek:

:D
I'd like to counter your EDC culture argument, with an argument I know you'll agree with :D.

I EDC all sorts of stuff everyday. Pen, light, knife, medium multitool. I use them a ton despite my mundane life. I could get by without them much of the time, but why? Civilization progresses. We created tools that make daily life more than just "getting by".

One item I carry everyday that I have never used, and seems foolish to much of the population, is a pistol. On more than one occasion I was glad I had it but I've still never used it. I think we can both agree that carrying a never used pistol as an EDC isn't foolish :)

My multitool for today (and many days) is an older dog power lock. I find the pliers and bits extremely helpful even though I don't use them every day.

Some things you may not use, but still carry, can be very important.

I'd like to counter your EDC culture argument, with an argument I know you'll agree with :D.

I EDC all sorts of stuff everyday. Pen, light, knife, medium multitool. I use them a ton despite my mundane life. I could get by without them much of the time, but why? Civilization progresses. We created tools that make daily life more than just "getting by".

One item I carry everyday that I have never used, and seems foolish to much of the population, is a pistol. On more than one occasion I was glad I had it but I've still never used it. I think we can both agree that carrying a never used pistol as an EDC isn't foolish :)

My multitool for today (and many days) is an older dog power lock. I find the pliers and bits extremely helpful even though I don't use them every day.

Some things you may not use, but still carry, can be very important.

I totally agree with you on the handgun. I don't walk out my door without a small handgun on me. I learned early on in life that the world is NOT Mr. Rogers neighborhood. It ain't PeeWee's playhouse either. I can get by without a big multitool or latest tactical knife with the wonder steel of the month, or the high end watch that is a status symbol to hang off my wrist.

BUT...and a huge BUT on this, I know there are all kinds of people in the world, some good, some bad, and some so evil they need to be put down on the spot. And I know that predators are looking for a particular kind of prey. On page one is the young girls. Prime game. Number one in victims.

But on page two is old folks. Predators figure the old people are an easy mark, and for the most part they are right. So an equalizer is needed. They say God created man, but Sam Colt made them equal. A nice reliable little pistol that you know how to use, puts you in the position of "Say hello to my little friend."

In January of 1969, April of 1988, and dawn on Sunday morning of Memorial Day 2017, a small concealed handgun saved me from some trouble. On two those occasions no shots were needed to be fired. But I never travel unarmed. Of the miscellaneous stuff in my pockets aside from small SAK and/or Squirt, Bic lighter, keyring, is always a hideaway gun. A little something in case of the unexpected problems.

The small flashlight, small SAK or Leatherman squirt, golf pencil and small pad, are needed items. As long as I've been crawling around on this rock, its got dark every single night I've been alive. Night is as predicable as the sun rising in the east, and humans have crappy eyes for seeing in the dark. It makes sense to be prepared for a condition that robs you of your sight; nighttime. And the whole world seems held together by small Phillips screws, so it makes sense to be prepared to deal with them. And there has never been a shortage of human predators, so it makes sense to be prepared for them, just in case. And I've found out as I got older, that they seem to focus in on white bearded old farts limping along on a cane because they are 50% disabled. Kind of like the deer at the back of the herd that are lagging behind the rest of the herd.

Well, this old stag still has some antler left, say hello to my little friend Ruger. Or my two friends, Smith and Wesson. They are more needed now than ever. But even my guns are minimal in the opinion of the true gun nuts. I am not packing a full size Glock with at least two spare magazines. Nor am I carrying a .45 with a spare mag. My little pocket guns are enough and have been enough. The one time I had to shoot, I fired a total of two rounds and the situation was over. Finis. Done. The one upright would be predator with a knife ran off and left his buddy laying there. The .22 had done the job.

The small minimalist gun was enough. No need to over do it.

I totally agree with you on the handgun. I don't walk out my door without a small handgun on me. I learned early on in life that the world is NOT Mr. Rogers neighborhood. It ain't PeeWee's playhouse either. I can get by without a big multitool or latest tactical knife with the wonder steel of the month, or the high end watch that is a status symbol to hang off my wrist.

BUT...and a huge BUT on this, I know there are all kinds of people in the world, some good, some bad, and some so evil they need to be put down on the spot. And I know that predators are looking for a particular kind of prey. On page one is the young girls. Prime game. Number one in victims.

But on page two is old folks. Predators figure the old people are an easy mark, and for the most part they are right. So an equalizer is needed. They say God created man, but Sam Colt made them equal. A nice reliable little pistol that you know how to use, puts you in the position of "Say hello to my little friend."

In January of 1969, April of 1988, and dawn on Sunday morning of Memorial Day 2017, a small concealed handgun saved me from some trouble. On two those occasions no shots were needed to be fired. But I never travel unarmed. Of the miscellaneous stuff in my pockets aside from small SAK and/or Squirt, Bic lighter, keyring, is always a hideaway gun. A little something in case of the unexpected problems.

The small flashlight, small SAK or Leatherman squirt, golf pencil and small pad, are needed items. As long as I've been crawling around on this rock, its got dark every single night I've been alive. Night is as predicable as the sun rising in the east, and humans have crappy eyes for seeing in the dark. It makes sense to be prepared for a condition that robs you of your sight; nighttime. And the whole world seems held together by small Phillips screws, so it makes sense to be prepared to deal with them. And there has never been a shortage of human predators, so it makes sense to be prepared for them, just in case. And I've found out as I got older, that they seem to focus in on white bearded old farts limping along on a cane because they are 50% disabled. Kind of like the deer at the back of the herd that are lagging behind the rest of the herd.

Well, this old stag still has some antler left, say hello to my little friend Ruger. Or my two friends, Smith and Wesson. They are more needed now than ever. But even my guns are minimal in the opinion of the true gun nuts. I am not packing a full size Glock with at least two spare magazines. Nor am I carrying a .45 with a spare mag. My little pocket guns are enough and have been enough. The one time I had to shoot, I fired a total of two rounds and the situation was over. Finis. Done. The one upright would be predator with a knife ran off and left his buddy laying there. The .22 had done the job.

The small minimalist gun was enough. No need to over do it.

I didn’t exactly follow your last full paragraph, are you saying that you actually shot a bad guy with your .22 and it put him down on the ground?

I didn’t exactly follow your last full paragraph, are you saying that you actually shot a bad guy with your .22 and it put him down on the ground?

Left you a message. Lets not derail this thread any more than we already have.

Good on you Jackknife. I too being a 75 year old man carry a small pistol, but I also have an SAK huntsman in a belt case for most daily use and I usually find a use for the huntsman every day. I go nowhere without either of them. An old leatherman saved our bacon one day while driving out on the desert in my old cj5. Came to a sandwash and stopped and put the front wheel hubs in gear but forgot to go into 4x4. Halfway through the wash we got stuck and killed the engine. Well hell, turned the key and all I got was a real high pitched whine. The starter had lost a bolt and was hanging by a thread on the other bolt. If it hadn't been for the leatherman to tighten the bolt enough to contact the flywheel teeth we might still be out there. 26 miles south of Tacna Az. on the Barry Goldwater bombing range on a 105 degree day. Also used the leatherman to cut some wire off a crashed jet earlier that day and used the wire to cinch the other side of the starter tight enough to get things going.
Tools separate us from the lower animals.

In France you don’t carry a firearm and you can only buy them if you have a licence (carrying a weapon). Even the wearing of a knife is not allowed but many of us have a pocket knife, Swiss knives...that are tolerated.
So I always carry a Swiss Army Knife (victorinox Compact) that I use every day.
The big Mt (Leatherman, Victorinox...) are useful but too bulky to have them on you all the time. In the city a Swiss army knife is more than enough

I'm not sure just what psychological factors come into play, but forums greatly stimulate the "want" and spending on items that are not really needed.

Carl, I have to admit that you're living proof of your statement about forums stimulating "wants". I'm the proud owner of a Leatherman Squirt, which I didn't even know I needed until I read your post almost a year ago in this very forum telling how useful it is and how much you liked it. (I also have to admit that having read your posts for the last several years, I tend to give more weight to your opinions than I might have to some others.) I don't carry my Squirt all the time but it is handy to have around. :D

You're absolutely right about the real point of your statement, though. Every so often I see a beautiful photo of a really nice knife and find myself wanting to run right out and get one like it, even though I know I'll never use it. I have to make myself calm down, think rationally, and be content with enjoying the photos (which are the real reason I come here.) :)

Last edited:
Carl, I have to admit that you're living proof of your statement about forums stimulating "wants". I'm the proud owner of a Leatherman Squirt, which I didn't even know I needed until I read your post almost a year ago in this very forum telling how useful it is and how much you liked it. (I also have to admit that having read your posts for the last several years, I tend to give more weight to your opinions than I might have to some others.) I don't carry my Squirt all the time but it is handy to have around. :D

You're absolutely right about the real point of your statement, though. Every so often I see a beautiful photo of a really nice knife and find myself wanting to run right out and get one like it, even though I know I'll never use it. I have to make myself calm down, think rationally, and be content with enjoying the photos (which are the real reason I come here.) :)

Tell ma about it!

I see a really nice Barlow, or a stockman, and I feel the need to go get it. Its just like an alcoholic seeing an open bottle of booze, and you actually have to fight the urge to jump off the wagon. And like an alcoholic, I now its a fight that I', going to have with myself for the rest of my life. Of course at my age, thats not that long!:eek::D

I love the traditional sub-forum because its soooo reflective of the era I grew upon. But if I hang out there, I find myself lusting after nice jigged bone handle stockmen that I don't need. So I now I just drop by like the remormed drunk that has a club soda or ginger ale while he catches up with old friends and leaved before he gives in to the urge.

By the way, the squirt is a great little pocket tool. It's the only Leatherman or multitool I carry because it does so well at dropping into a pocket and then forgetting about until its needed. While my Sear's 4-way keychain screw driver and P-38 in my wallet and the classic on my keyring can do most of what the squirt does, the little pliers has been un-expectedly handy on occasion. For the small size of the squirt, it would be hard to find a mini pliers that would do the same job. The squirt and the micra are the only two Leatherman tools that I would bother to carry, and the squirt wins out because the micra annoys me having to open the thing to access anything.

Stay sober, Headwinds!:thumbsup:

Back