Why we don't throw spears in a gun fight, flying katanas and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4V978Gk.gif

someone with that many extra pounds probably shouldn't be doing the things he does

I do have to give him props for the headshot on the water buffalo only a second after the failed spear throw

someone with that many extra pounds probably shouldn't be doing the things he does

I do have to give him props for the headshot on the water buffalo only a second after the failed spear throw

Modern MMA and boxing has shown us that excess flab is not necessarily a constraint on martial arts effectiveness and genetically superior (or chemically enhanced) super athletes don't necessarily have an advantage.

Those buffalo don't have great eye sight, Lynn's movement prolly saved that cameraman's life.

Evading a charging buffalo on broken ground, drawing and putting shots on target all within less than 3 seconds takes a LOT of mental clarity and physical skill. Most humans would have froze in a similar situation.

Lynn is a true warrior.

I love my CS products, I really do. Beyond their mall ninja stuff they also sell so many great products, it's just sad that they also make these silly videos too. I mean, the Golden Eye Elite I'm carrying today is a fantastic knife, chubby fellow throwing a spear at a grazing cow or not.

Modern MMA and boxing has shown us that excess flab is not necessarily a constraint on martial arts effectiveness and genetically superior (or chemically enhanced) super athletes don't necessarily have an advantage.
Roy "Big Country" Nelson comes to mind...

I don’t own a single CS product. I don’t have anything against them, except sometimes their marketing is a bit silly.

Every time I watch something about Lynn, I think he’s funny AF. He’s an excellent showman. Gotta love his enthusiasm.

LT has time to train and money to pay instructors to teach him, and that’s what saved his ass. Nothing more.

That said, he ought to throw in a salad here and there. Like for every meal for the next 5 years.

LT has time to train and money to pay instructors to teach him, and that’s what saved his ass. Nothing more.

That said, he ought to throw in a salad here and there. Like for every meal for the next 5 years.

Brutal much.

:) I have a lot of Cold Steel , and consider most of their mid-level knives to be very good value for what you get in quality and performance . :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:eek: Their videos don't bother me , but I tend to take advertising with a big "grain of salt" . It's all just to gain your attention and sell product . There's much worse crap on the idiot box TV and internet every day as their regular programming . :rolleyes:

I'm not and never have been a trophy hunter , but I don't see that issue as having much relevance to my knife buying . :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back