Why?

Welcome to the forums!
Thank you sir!

Your first post presented a problem that you've noticed and the resulting posts from members mostly debunked the notion.

Not sure how that was to be construed as a "what if" scenario with the way you worded the post.
Well that's because I was answering for my OP and the question I asked further in the thread, so I can see where that got confusing. Sorry my mind is thinking all over the place always and I tend to overthink what I'm trying to ask about or say lol

I have both stainless and carbon in my pocket right now, the former for one handed opening and the latter because carbon keeps cutting.
Can't make a choice why not both right? lol

Oh, and "Why?" is a click bait title, but no harm done. ;)
Enjoy the madness.:D
Haha, yeah so I've just recently learned. Sorry again for that, this is the first forum I've ever joined, so I'm learning steadily. Madness? That's my life, so I'll fit in just fine and thank you lol

Discussions and debates are great but not if they are based on false or unrealistic assumptions. Carbon steel really isn't an issue. Nor is laminated steel. There is no real "showdown/conflict" possible between a Kabar and a Buck 119.
Like I said in a reply up above, to each their own. You can't amuse everyone I guess I'm just being myself and I just tried throwing some different subjects and scenarios into the mix for some different entertainment people may enjoy. But it's obvious not everyone likes different and that's okay and not at all unreasonable.
All seems to remind me of an old SNL bit where they did a show called "What If?" where they answered questions like "What if Superman grew up in Germany instead of America?", "What if Eleanor Roosevelt could fly?", and, if I recall, "What if George Washington had a robot friend?" :D
Maybe I should join an SNL forum then? lol

Back