1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Wicked Edge Field & Sport w/ Angle Cube $280 BNIB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by Graillist, May 17, 2018.

1. Graillist

Graillist

Apr 16, 2018
    Brand New never used. $280 shipped via Paypal & includes the Angle Cube.
    -I think this is the how the majority of the sharpest knives are sharpened.

Includes 2 total items:

1. The Field & Sport Sharpening System
    2. iGaging AngleCube Digital Level + Bevel Gauge 2 in 1

Demo of this unit in use.

Pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Field & Sport Model features a lightweight carrying case and easily clamps to any firm surface with the included C-Clamp. There is a simple, easy to use angle adjustment with 2° increments ranging from 12°-30°. Kit includes: 8 Diamond Stones, 2 each in 100, 200, 400 and 600 grits Continuously variable angle adjustment from 12 to 30 degrees in 2 degree increments. Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum, stainless steel and space-age composite materials Carrying Case

Sharpening System Kit Contains:

8 Diamond Stones 2 x (100, 200, 400, & 600 grit) = 8 total
    C-Clamp
    Two Ball-Bearing Guides
    Wicked Edge Platform
    Carrying Case

Package Dimensions - 12.9 x 9 x 3.2 inches
    Item Weight - 4.15 pounds
    Shipping Weight - 4.15 pounds
    Manufacturer - Wicked Edge
    Model - Field & Sport Kit

This price includes the cost of shipping, paypal G&S fees, and the Angle Cube.

I've never shipped this exact size before, so I'm not sure which USPS service I'll be using until I ship, but it will be one of the economy or first class options. I can however, I can ship however you want if the cost is covered.

The first “I’ll take it” followed by a PM gets it. You must have a verified PayPal address and be legally allowed to buy knives. Payment is via PayPal G&S. The price is the total cost to your door.

2. Graillist

Graillist

Apr 16, 2018
    If this is the wrong section, please feel free to move or let me know where I can move it to, thanks.

3. Graillist

Graillist

Apr 16, 2018
    sold.