• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wicked Edge Field & Sport w/ Angle Cube $280 BNIB

Brand New never used. $280 shipped via Paypal & includes the Angle Cube.
-I think this is the how the majority of the sharpest knives are sharpened.

Includes 2 total items:

1. The Field & Sport Sharpening System
2. iGaging AngleCube Digital Level + Bevel Gauge 2 in 1

Demo of this unit in use.

Pics

1xR38g3.jpg

uqXKAoz.jpg

chUgaYC.jpg

qCNNw4l.jpg

4nnv6tj.jpg

m64dIPx.jpg

Qew6enA.jpg

i99fNMJ.jpg

The Field & Sport Model features a lightweight carrying case and easily clamps to any firm surface with the included C-Clamp. There is a simple, easy to use angle adjustment with 2° increments ranging from 12°-30°. Kit includes: 8 Diamond Stones, 2 each in 100, 200, 400 and 600 grits Continuously variable angle adjustment from 12 to 30 degrees in 2 degree increments. Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum, stainless steel and space-age composite materials Carrying Case

Sharpening System Kit Contains:

8 Diamond Stones 2 x (100, 200, 400, & 600 grit) = 8 total
C-Clamp
Two Ball-Bearing Guides
Wicked Edge Platform
Carrying Case

Package Dimensions - 12.9 x 9 x 3.2 inches
Item Weight - 4.15 pounds
Shipping Weight - 4.15 pounds
Manufacturer - Wicked Edge
Model - Field & Sport Kit

This price includes the cost of shipping, paypal G&S fees, and the Angle Cube.

I've never shipped this exact size before, so I'm not sure which USPS service I'll be using until I ship, but it will be one of the economy or first class options. I can however, I can ship however you want if the cost is covered.

The first “I’ll take it” followed by a PM gets it. You must have a verified PayPal address and be legally allowed to buy knives. Payment is via PayPal G&S. The price is the total cost to your door.

If this is the wrong section, please feel free to move or let me know where I can move it to, thanks.

Back