Wife insulting my BK 9

My lovely wife usually buys a watermelon every week . I quarter it up and she cuts it the rest of the way up . I use my BK 9 to split it up this weekend she ask me to get my watermelon knife and cut the watermelon I think my BK 9 was insulted

If racist stereotypes are the norm here in the Becker forum; you may be right.
Thin skinned, are we? I've known Jonny and his wife now for quite some time. I was kidding, and he knows it. ;) He calls himself a redneck Asian. Perhaps he's a racist too. :rolleyes:

Thin skinned, are we? I've known Jonny and his wife now for quite some time. I was kidding, and he knows it. ;) He calls himself a redneck Asian. Perhaps he's a racist too. :rolleyes:
Not thin-skinned at all, merely providing feedback; take it as you will. After all, you are a brand representative; Iโ€™m merely a lowly customer.

Not thin-skinned at all, merely providing feedback; take it as you will. After all, you are a brand representative; Iโ€™m merely a lowly customer.

Sounds like friends teasing each other to me. Sounds like good company.

Alot of the beckerheads treat each other like family, as theyve known each other for awhile. You wouldnt want miss an opportunity to tease a family member, right?

Back