Wife's Hornet In

Y'all deserve it Dubz. Like everybody said, you do a great deal around here. I'm glad she gets to enjoy a little something from T.M. Hunt Knives.

Good lookin' set, Dubz. I think I like hers better than mine!
Thanks man.

Y'all deserve it Dubz. Like everybody said, you do a great deal around here. I'm glad she gets to enjoy a little something from T.M. Hunt Knives.
Thanks Murph. She loves it. She was telling me again last night that she can't believe how Erik and Todd just sent her a knife. She's blown away.

Just don't let her get her own username around here... Y'all would start competing for computer time!

Nice looking set! I'm excited about trying a Hornet. I'm starting to refall in love with small blades. Daizee has me hooked on them!

Get one, they're awesome little blades. One handy knife, and is always on my belt now. Plus I carry a Vic Camper in my pocket. Got tired of my Wave hitting everything, on my belt. Nah, she's not even remotely interested in forums.

I've already got it ordered with Todd. A Hornet and a Yuma to match my TMHawk and Magua (means it is coming "aged" with curly maple scales, and a heart cut into it)

Back