Will the 943 ever be discontinued?

As the title says... I really like this model; I've got 3 of them. I'm also starting to collect 940s as well. The 940 is definitely more popular than the 943, I'm sure. Do any of you think the 943 will go away? Do I need to stock up on them?

You've got three of them, doesn't that count as "stocking up on them"?

I would think that even though the 940 outsells the 943 by a substantial margin, the 943 sells well enough to keep it listed. I know a few rabid 940 collectors are biting at the bit for BM to bring out a 943-1. I personally made my own 943-2 and find that I (so far) carry it more often than I did when it had the stock handle.

1hhGDfE.jpg

Last edited:
I'd buy another 943 over a 940, myself - the 940 doesn't appeal to me. Or, you could just go with an Anthem :thumbsup:

I’ve got a 940-1 coming in the mail tomorrow. Perhaps I’ll also look for a black blade 940. I like the green/black combo.

I sure hope not. I've been carrying my 943 more then my 940s. Had to import it from the states to the Netherlands. Only a few days back they added the 943bk here. For 287 euros.. I'll save you the math. Currently that's the equivalent of 322.71715 U.S. dollars.

For that money they better upgraded the aluminium to titanium and threw some 20cv or s90v in there.

I was contemplating it but I think I'll just pick up a sebenza this week like I planned despite this tempting offer.

I reckon part of the problem might be that the non us market doesn't even know the 943 exists

Back