William Henry EDC's, Spyderco, Benchmade, Boker, Case, PRICES DROPPED!

The following are for sale, in the CONUS only. Payment accepted via paypal. I will take care of shipping (unless it becomes cost prohibitive due to your location or the shipping speed you require, which I will price adjust on an individual basis). I reserve the right to cancel the sale at my discretion pending any payment issues etc. Please reply with the description and knife number you are purchasing to avoid confusion. If you require any additional details, or need more pictures etc. let me know.

All knives are free from blemishes or other unique characteristics unless noted, and are sold like new in box, never carried, sharpened, or used unless otherwise noted.

Here is a pic containing all the below knives (and a couple not for sale): http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq184/freq18hz/DSCF0436.jpg

Currently not interested in any trades.

(#1) $65 - Benchmade 551 Griptilian - Black blade/OD green handle/Combo edge - NIB, never carried

(#2) $70 - Benchmade 556 Griptilian - SOLD!

(#3) $60 - Benchmade 556 Griptilian - Mini grip/Black/OD green/Plain edge/154cm steel - SOLD!

(#4) $110 - Spyderco Sage 1 - NIB, never carried

(#5) $145 - Spyderco Sage 2 - SOLD!

(#6) $25 - Spyderco Persistence - SOLD!

(#7) $230 - William Henry EDC - Cocobolo, #258 - NIB, never carried
IMG_0009-1.jpg

(#8) $230 - William Henry EDC - Box Elder Burl, #268 NIB, never carried SOLD!
IMG_0017.jpg

(#9) $55 - Tree Brand trapper high carbon steel(Boker) - Very cool color with slight purple/lavender hues, used to cut one apple with the spey blade, never sharpened, slight patina/stain from apple on spey blade

(#10) $45 - Kershaw Leek (1660) - NIB, never carried

(#11) $10 - CRKT M1610kz - Well used, blade coating is very scratched up, liner lock is hard to disengage, has been heavily sharpened and batoned, still works and refuses to die. Will ship if it isn't cost prohibitive.

(#12) $45 -ESEE Izula Kit - SOLD!

(#13) $15- Gerber Profile - fixed blade, heavily batoned with, scuffs and marks on the blade, some edge chipping and rolling, hand sharpened to approx 12 degree angle, includes sheath, no box.

(#14) $365 - Chris Reeve Knives Umnumzaan - New in box, never sharpened or carried, birthdate July 29 2010. SOLD!

(#15) $330 - Chris Reeve Knives Small Sebenza 21 - New in box, never sharpened or carried SOLD!

Last edited:
Definitely interested xD Just doing a little research... Those william henry knives are STUNNING! What locking mechanism do they have? (if they're not slippy's that is). Really like the look of them though.

Would you trade the box elder EDC for a Scrapyard Desert Dogfather????? I will cover shipping which won't be cheap at all. There's a link in my signature to some pics. LMK please I really want this one but am not looking to spend any cash at this time as I'm saving up for a car.
Cheers,
Gabriel.

interested in trades? If so, microtech daytona for one of the William henry fine EDCs and the 556?

would you take $40 for the Esee via paypal, today?

Thanks for your offer, but I am going to stick with my current price. The knife is in fantastic condition, and still has a razor sharp factory edge. It's been used for all of 2 minutes.

(#5) Benchmade Mini Grip 154cm is SOLD!(#3) Spyderco Sage 2 SOLD PENDING FUNDS!

Last edited:
Ahh, why not. I'll take that Persistence if it's still available. Oh, and just to make sure, it is plain edge, right?

Last edited:
Back