• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

William Henry Opus ZDP-189 San Mai Damascus/ Coco bolo handle

Hey guys, today I'm selling a extremely nice little fixed blade made by William Henry called the Opus. This is an exquisitely piece, in fact I would never own it if I would have had to buy it myself, it was a gift from my friend Thomas Welk (the head of sales for Kershaw and Zero Tolerance). He bought a set of five of them for a total of twenty five hundred dollars. Needless to say, this is going to be a very good deal for someone, as I just need it gone quick in order to take care of some more of my medical bills. I have used it and sharpened it, but it still has a ton of life left in it. It's in great shape, the ZDP-189 San mai damascus blade is still very shiny and pops in all light conditions. The handle is made from a nice piece of Coco bolo wood and really completes it. I'm going to ask just $90 shipped for this one because I need it gone now, whoever gets it please give it a good home! I have more pictures I can send through email, just message me at sebenza3@gmail.com.

First "I'll take it", followed by an email to sebenza3@gmail.com gets it!

Please be ready to send funds through paypal before claiming it, my paypal address is sebenza3@gmail.com

You must be 18 or older to partake

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions just ask!

Last edited:
Back