• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WC LRG STARBENZA PRICED TO MOVE

roadracer46

Gold Member
For sale is a Wilson Combat Large Sebenza 21 with double silver lugs. It's in excellent condition. Please read the pros and cons before purchasing. Paypal F/F is fine but if you'd like to pay fees, please add 2.9%. Usps Priority shipping is on me. USA only. Trades I'm interested in is a polished Tanto blade Umnumzaan or a BHQ CF inlayed Inkosi. Retails for $OLD net. Please send me PM if interested. Thanks for looking

CONS:
-Bought from eBay(but it really was as advertised... in new condition)
-I am not the original owner

PROS:
-It's in excellent condition
-Has very smooth action and flicks out smoothly
-Blade is sharp and beautiful
-Typical CRK lock up
-Comes with box, card, cloth, Allen wrench, lube and papers
-I've never carried it and it doesn't appear to have ever been carried or used
-Beautiful pattern on the scales and the laser etched emblem on the clip is a nice touch
IMG_9553.jpg IMG_9554.jpg IMG_9555.jpg IMG_9557.jpg IMG_9556.jpg IMG_9558.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry brother. I usually open to trades every now and again... but I need the cash more than anything. Sincerest apologies

For sale is a Wilson Combat Large Sebenza 21 with double silver lugs. It's in excellent condition. Please read the pros and cons before purchasing. Paypal F/F is fine but if you'd like to pay fees, please add 2.9%. Usps Priority shipping is on me. USA only. Trades I'm interested in is a polished Tanto blade Umnumzaan or a BHQ CF inlayed Inkosi. Retails for $PF net. Please send me PM if interested. Thanks for looking

CONS:
-Bought from eBay(but it really was as advertised... in new condition)
-I am not the original owner

PROS:
-It's in excellent condition
-Has very smooth action and flicks out smoothly
-Blade is sharp and beautiful
-Typical CRK lock up
-Comes with box, card, cloth, Allen wrench, lube and papers
-I've never carried it and it doesn't appear to have ever been carried or used
-Beautiful pattern on the scales and the laser etched emblem on the clip is a nice touch
View attachment 767303 View attachment 767304 View attachment 767305 View attachment 767307 View attachment 767306 View attachment 767308
How much and is it still available? Thanks

Back