Wilson M7 M.O.A. System

Sam Wilson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Been away a bit getting moved into a new shop, amongst other things. Back up and running now. Recently completed this M7 with M.O.A. System (Make it Out Alive). The tan cord wrap is a nice change up.

This one has a 440C stainless blade, functional sawteeth, stainless backup knife (PSK knife), GunKote two-tone finish, along with some other features. It also has an optional ferro rod handle as an accessory, for firestarting, obviously. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Wq5NBXr.jpeg

sJr0tN9.jpeg

QMxPbGo.jpeg

YxPZvNo.jpeg

Thanks for looking!
SamπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘

As always Sam, it gorgeous!! Was wondering where you'd gotten to!! Been a minute since I saw you post something!!! Congrats on the new shop!! Best of luck with all your endeavors there!!!

James

As always Sam, it gorgeous!! Was wondering where you'd gotten to!! Been a minute since I saw you post something!!! Congrats on the new shop!! Best of luck with all your endeavors there!!!

James

Thank you James, much appreciated. Glad to be done moving, and looking forward to getting back at it.πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

that is amazing! reminds me of Robert Parrish knives from the 80's

Thank you very much.πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Mr.Wilson,
I've been following this thread as well
As subbing to your YouTube channel
And I must say your knives are awesome
And the best hollow handle knives I've ever
Seen for sale ... any plans on using magnacut steel for one of your blades ? What steels do
You usually use ? ... keep cranking out these
Bad boys mr.wilson there amazing knives !...

FRC505 aka Frank

Thank you, Frank! I appreciate it very much! I typically use 440C and CPM154, and have had very good results with those steels. I have seen Magnacut, and will likely give it a try soon, depending on a couple of things. I will definitely post up when I do. Thanks for the support!πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘

Sam
Mr.Wilson,
I've been following this thread as well
As subbing to your YouTube channel
And I must say your knives are awesome
And the best hollow handle knives I've ever
Seen for sale ... any plans on using magnacut steel for one of your blades ? What steels do
You usually use ? ... keep cranking out these
Bad boys mr.wilson there amazing knives !...

FRC505 aka Frank

Back