Win A Busse Custom Shop Flak Jack!!!!

Jerry Busse

Spark is giving this Busse Custom Shop bad boy away for free!!!! Custom INFI for free???? Maybe Spark has lost his mind!!!!

We are very thankful to Spark for all he does!

Be sure to enter. . . .

H7TXvSGl.jpg

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...3-busse-combat-custom-shop-flak-jack.1635899/

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Thank you Jerry for some cool INFI, and thank you Spark for an amazing contest and all that BladeForums is! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just watched this weeks stream. Very cool!
Big Thank You to you and Spark.

Just a shame us euro boys cant join in the fun .....
Just as well i got a grab bag
It’s my understanding that you can, but you’d have to
pay for shipping if you win.

Main prizes are limited to members with paid subscriptions, shipping will be covered in the US & Canada only. You are welcome to enter if you live outside North America, however you'll be responsible for shipping charges, and I have no idea if customs will allow the item in your country; if it's seized, it's on you.”

Oh, I already entered!!!!! Way ahead of you Boss Man!!!

Tha is for supporting the site (and donating!!!!)

Nice of Busse volunteering such a cool blade. I’d feel like a new man if I won that thing. Thanks for the chance Jerry and Spark.

It’s my understanding that you can, but you’d have to
pay for shipping if you win.

Main prizes are limited to members with paid subscriptions, shipping will be covered in the US & Canada only. You are welcome to enter if you live outside North America, however you'll be responsible for shipping charges, and I have no idea if customs will allow the item in your country; if it's seized, it's on you.”
I must of misread the rules .christ the only thing they seize comin in here .
Is drugs or money .never had a knife a bow or any other purchse stopped dunno bout other countries .oh and hello kitty phone covers from ebay lol happened my fr8ends kid should of entered so could of won the flak jack

Back