Win a Koster Knives Scout knife - just pick a logo!

Which logo?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted B. I looked most complete/like a complete system to me and I imagined it to look best on a blade.
PS.: I'd gladly pay for shipping - thanks for the opportunity & generosity. :)

I voted "B" I like the brand-ness of it and the reversed black of the original. I still the the original but it would be cool to change things up a bit. Thanks for letting me vote and thanks for the chance.

I like your current logo, but at the same time, option C was the first one that really grabbed my eyes.

I vote for C. I feel it pops out the most. Its going to look good on those especially the blue and white ones.

This dude abides.:D:cool:

I liked B & C but I liked B better than C as it just looks like it belongs on your Knives.! And if you go with B ~~ don't change one little thing about it as it stands out by itself & does not need any help.!**
You have some very nice Knives there & I think we all appreciate the chance to win.!
Thank you.

I voted D. I like the minimalist look and the full circle makes it look more distinctive.

I picked option A. I personally like your logo as is and wouldn't change it. Looks to be the most simplistic too and thats not such a bad thing. I like when knife makers do this because it just kinda says, the knife speaks for itself. Kinda like how KOA for example just sends their knives out in a plain cardboard box. I dig it.

Anyways thanks for the contest and good luck with your logo. I am sure it will all work out in the end.

Back