Win a Koster Knives Scout knife - just pick a logo!

Which logo?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Dan. I voted 'A'. I guess i like the classic look. i just like how it bleeds into the steel, so to speak. I can't remember the last time i posted here, but i sure would love to try one of your knives. thanks very much for the chance. :thumbup:

I voted B & D, but would gladly use a knife with any of the 4 on it. ;)

I liked B & C but I liked B better than C as it just looks like it belongs on your Knives.! And if you go with B ~~ don't change one little thing about it as it stands out by itself & does not need any help.!**
You have some very nice Knives there & I think we all appreciate the chance to win.!
Thank you.

Completely agree. You spoke out what I thought but could not describe :thumbup:
I have a hard time between B & C. Somehow I see "B" is more "complete" and "emphasized", so it's a "B".

I vote A. Keep it the same.. Or use the inverse, but it might be too abstract that way. "Words get in the way"

Thanks for the chance to win a folder from your first run! :D

these are all nice choices... I vote B but like someone said earlier, the 'K' from option C would look nice as a standalone option
ps. thanks for the generous offer! :) gergely

I vote D- does have an old school "brand" look to it.
C is nice too, but just the letter- more unique.

Great looking knives by the way, thanks for the chance. :)

I like A - could be familiarity, but I still think it is the smoothest-looking.

I really like A. It looks nice on the blades and it's not too big. For a website or something though, C definitely gets my vote. :)

Last edited:
I vote A. It's already something to look for in a knife. If it's not broke why fix it?

It's a toss up for me. C is a real sharp looking logo and probably my favorite, but I also really like the simple negative K circled in D.

:cool:

I voted C and D, both really make the K stand out. Not sure about the added text on C, might be too busy for smaller knives. :)

Back