Win a Koster Knives Scout knife - just pick a logo!

Which logo?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we have a winner - congrats to woodsyone!

Shoot me an email with your address.

I read every post, guys and *really* appreciate all the comments. I'm going to have to think about this one over the weekend.

Again - many, many thanks!!

:thumbup:

Dan

Congrats to woodsyone! Great GAW, really generous. Winner, winner, oyster dinner!

C

It's. Clean, classy, and easy to read. Should I win, if I get a choice, may I opt for cocobolo handles, even if there is an up-charge for me to pay?

I won? Wow I never win anything, THANKS Dan very generous considering your knives are in such high demand. It will make a nice addition to my Koster collection! Thanks again, Martin

I know....he emailed me to say he "never wins anything"....so, maybe he doesn't want it?!? (I'd hate to spoil his perfect record!)

:p

j/k woodsyone :eek:

gdpolk - contest ended yesterday, but otherwise, yes, that is something I would always consider.

Look forward to more giveaways, guys! I really enjoyed the feedback and it's been a long time since I did a GAW here on BFC.

:thumbup:

Dan,

Thank you setting up and sponsoring this give-away.

I really enjoyed the opportunity to vote and win a blade.

Heavy Water

PS...And thank you to the men and women of our armed forces (past and present) for their service to our Country.

congrats woodysone. thanks again Dan for the giveaway. :thumbup:

Been two years and still have not seen this blade, a guess it's par of the course with Dan.

What business ethics! Offer a GAW and then doesn't deliver... You should sign up for a folder now too! Maybe you'll get that first!

Sloth the funny thing is I had given up on preorders from him a few years ago after the survivor deal, late on delivery then, after a deposit was paid, then for a bushcrafter, and then a Muck. I told myself to purchase from dealer or private party not on a almost finished knife from Dan. It will be delayed being glued up, just needs final sanding, kids got sick etc. for quite a while. He makes good blades with nice heat treatment but multiply his time estimate by 10. It frustrates me!

At some point there HAS to be a consequence. Martin Swinkels was nowhere near this bad and at least was overseas so some of the communication issues could be understood. This is just downright embarrassing and the banning on facebook is juvenile at best.

Received this today, Thank you Dan! I almost had given up hope, but I have been on one of Dan's lists before.

Back