Win an M43. Easy. Just guess when we'll pass thru 100,000 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make Uncle's Job easier? (Note: Trick question, some of the times may not be discernable from posts, Examples: "Oct 32nd, midnite my time" or "December 2nd, about this time" does not really tell Uncle which time zone you are in. This forum is int'l after all.)

perhaps all times entered could be edited to Reno time? Less strain on Uncle?

A forward looking thought is all.

Keith

In his capacity as HI Statistician Rusty is the official judge. All time travellers will be disqualified.

Being somewhat technologically challenged (not to mention a terrible at spelling) how can I follow the actual number of posts on the site at a given time?
I have looked around but ???

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY LETS BE SPORTSMEN, NO FLOODING FORUM WITH POSTS.I WOULD LOVE TO WIN AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY,BUT NOT AT THE PRICE OF BEING CROOKED. LETS ALL JUST POST AS NORMAL AND MAY THE LUCKYIST PERSON WIN.:) :D :)

Uncle, is it just the closest guess that wins, or do we actually need to get the exact time?

POST *30739* for HI on the active Makers/Mfgrs forums is the one.

As a matter of record there are #69,261 posts in the archive.
When the Makers/Mfgs posts the #30,739 post on the active forum the the archive and active together will reach #100,000.

Someone else run the numbers to back me up. Otherwise post #30,739 listed on Makers/Mfgrs. wins it.

We are currently around post 27606 which is 3133 short of ringing the bell.

To get the current active forum post number go to the very top of the page, the first line of blue letters on a white background. You will see the sections of BladeForums listed:

General*Community*Makers/Mfgrs*Tactics&Training*Exchange.

Cick on the Makers/Mfgrs and scroll Down to the HI forum. The post figures are listed on the right hand side.

This is post #28412

When it gets to 30739, a very large and pointy bell will ring...(the back of the winner's head...:p )

That makes 2327 left to go...

wuzzat? more than 2000 posts to go? Time to get busy. Perhaps Kismet's Higher Math Function will avail him here, as it di with the 1,000 Ferrous posts.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back