Win free stuff! Chopper naming contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Edit:
OK... The vote has started!

What should we call this big chopper? I think I'm going to keep making them so I need a model name.

I'm going to throw in a free custom Survival Bracelet in your choice of color and Veesix has something really cool as well... details to follow. I'll do a poll after a bunch of good names are entered and we'll vote on the winner. Enter as many names and as many times as you want, we have to come up with something good!!

They are really massive weighing in at well over a pound, it's about a foot long and almost .360 thick! :eek: They have a really deep hollow grind done chisel style and a thick but sharpened tip.

They will all be a little different as I grind each knife's profile by hand with no template.

The first one, almost finished up.
115fz.jpg

004zy.jpg

...and the second.

023ww.jpg

015su.jpg

Last edited:
Back Woods (Straight) Razor. Or just the acronym: BWR, BWSR...

Or just call it The Cleavage. Perhaps.. maybe. EODR.. End of Day(s)(z) Razor.

Or The Fallback.

and then there is always, The Whacker.

Last edited:
Damm my 360"looks sweeeeet,ok Im tuned in I will throw in a Free Custom HandMade Prize to anyone who comes up with the best Official name for this model:D

hrm.. ok then we need to get submissions and then create a poll with the better top 10? names?... something to that effect.. know what I'm saaaaayin.!

hrm.. ok then we need to get submissions and then create a poll with the better top 10? names?... something to that effect.. know what I'm saaaaayin.!

That's right! I just changed the thread title and the first post to reflect the current changes. Free stuff!

Last edited:
Chunk, like that big kid on the Goonies. Loved that kid and love that knife. I could have used it this week to process some hard as crap ash and oak I used when camping.

Meat Sculptor. or just simply "MEAT".

Daniel, could you edit your initial post and put in there at the end some kind of time limit.. like rest of july.. or whatever is clever :) (cleaver) that way we can then narrow it down and make a poll.. YOMTVRAPS.

sorry another one.. amputator, or the amputator. I can never decide on if it should be a "The" or just simply the (insert smart word here) word itself.

OH SH#$ he's wielding the interrogator! for another one.. ok later!

The Fairly "Brick ShitHouse"....BSH for short.
or
The Paul Bunyan Razor aka The PBR.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back