• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Winchester M70 .300 WSM with scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR SALE:
Winchester M70 push feed chambered in .300 WSM with Simmons 3-9x scope and 3 boxes of ammo
I sighted the scope in at the range with one box of ammo plus two rounds from another. The remaining three boxes (minus two rounds) are included along with the lock that was included with it. I am the original owner and this rifle is in great shape, like new condition. This is a push feed action.
Asking $450 shipped USPS priority to your FFL (please be sure that your FFL will accept shipments of firearms from individuals. Can meet to complete if in 60 +/- miles of NYC/ Putnam County NY)
PLEASE EM/ PM me for ANY questions..
DSCN1108.jpg

DSCN1106.jpg

DSCN1105.jpg

DSCN1101.jpg

DSCN1109.jpg

Must be 21 and are responsible for knowing your local laws. I will only ship to a FFL unless the transaction is in person.
USPS MO, WU MO, PayPal no fee
PM/EM with questions, comments, offers, etc...
I reserve the right to refuse any offers for any reason and the right to be picky. First I'll take it here followed up by a PM gets it. Thanks for looking!

Let me know if the deal falls thru. I'm in Orange County ny and could meet up in person easily.

$PF to Captain Dock
Brewrunner you have seconds, tried reaching out to you but you don't have EM or PM turned on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back