• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wind River Hunter/CPM S45VN (SOLD)

Ok Fellas heres another Hunter thats ready to get to work!
Built like a tank and Razor Sharp, with an Edge that will Last.
I Named it after the Wind River Mountain Range in NW Wyoming,
A Place I love to hunt Elk!!
This knife design has been thoroughly tested and works very Nicely.
Sculpted handle is very comfortable and grippy!

OAL-8-3/4" With a 4" Blade from 5/32" CPM S45VN Stainless
Grind-6" Hollow with 1200gt Satin Finish
Hardness-Rc61
Tang-Full/Tapered with Rounded riccaso and thumb jimping
Hardware-416 SS with pinned and Soldered Guard
Handle-Stabilized Spalted Maple
Liners-.016" Black Fiber
Sheath-9oz English Bridal Leather......RH Carry.....Lefty Available

PayPal,CC ,Check or MO. SOLD includes Shipping in the U.S.
To Purchase go to www.carlcolsonknives.com thanks for looking!!Wind River Hunter-S45VN-Spalted Maple 1 by carl colson, on FlickrWind River Hunter-S45VN-Spalted Maple 2 by carl colson, on FlickrWind River Hunter-S45VN-Spalted Maple 3 by carl colson, on FlickrWind River Hunter-S45VN-Spalted Maple 4 by carl colson, on Flickr

Last edited:
I'm not in to these kind of knives,but "HELL",this is one of the most beautyful knives i have seen lately!fantastic to say the least!

Beautiful, Carl. I've been looking for a full tang, 4" hollow ground trailing point for the longest time .... Could not resist, just ordered one from your website.

BTW, we'll be in Dubois Oct - Christmas. Cheers,

Roland.

Thanks Roland ,Your Gonna love this Steel!!
It Will Ship tomorrow morning,Ill send tracking info.

Great ! I'll let you know when it arrives. And promise to share a photo of the knife in the Wind River in a month or so ! (Can't wait to get there)

Wow! You really hit it out of the ball park with this one!

Great ! I'll let you know when it arrives. And promise to share a photo of the knife in the Wind River in a month or so ! (Can't wait to get there)

Love the knife, Carl. Our initial trip was delayed, been here since beginning of January, and I've been carrying it almost daily. Anyways, here is the Wind River at the Wind River.

Cheers,

Roland.

i-dsFfzNk-X4.jpg

Back