• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Winkler Civilian Breaching Axe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Street Samurai1978

Gold Member
Seriously hate to do this, but stuff has come up and I need to pay some bills. This Winkler Civilian Breaching Axe needs very little introduction or explanation of quality. The has a lot of the coating stripped away, leaving little amounts behind to give it an antiqued look. Comes with leather sheath. Price is $530 paypal shipped propriety to your door. No trades please. Just because it's November doesn't mean you can treat yourself to an early Christmas present.
tumblr_mtpce69oZD1rd4pxuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtpcp2i7hW1rd4pxuo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
You will not often see this model available for sale. It is one of the "Team" specific designs I make and is not available to the general public. The owner, unless he is a Team member, will not be able to buy another from me as they are limited to 1 to any of the members of our Donor Program. For more information on this axe design or the Donor Program send me a private email.

Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back