• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Winkler combat axe, Swamprat KDSH, both as new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brummie

Gold Member
Well, it finally happened - I got read the Riot Act over the number of knives in the house now that we have a baby daughter - and I will be selling off much of my collection in stages. Here are some axes & hawks - these are all things I didn't think I'd be letting go.

Pictures aren't great, but these are all in perfectly new condition - if you're seeing marks on the blade, that's just protectant.

Prices are net to me (your choice of payment - doesn't have to be PP - but you cover any fees involved) and include shipping in the US (from DC).

Winkler Combat Axe with hard to find green micarta handle (it is green, even if it looks like black micarta in this picture). $525.
44236635152_03fe4ccc8c_k.jpg

Swamprat Kill Devil Sniper Hawk - sage coating, blade Al Welke kydex sheath - $230. I wrapped the handle with paracord and rubber tubing, leaving a top lanyard. I think I did a pretty good job, so will leave it on, but can of course remove, if the buyer doesn't want it. SOLD
30213278948_db46f10f01_k.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back