• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Winkler Knives "Striker" for sale

***Price reduced*** Now for $250 shipped.

***SOLD***

Hello, I have a Winkler Knives II "Striker" for sale. After a quick internet search I am unable to find anyone selling it new for less than the $450 MSRP. My knife is used, and I am asking $300 shipped to CONUS.

The Striker has a 5 1/4" blade, with a full and skeletonized tang, tapering the entire length of the weapon from 3/8" thick at the striking butt. It was developed at the request of the Australian SAS.

I am the original buyer, however, I planned on this being a user, not a safe queen, so I no longer have the box or paperwork. All that is included in the sale is the knife and the sheath, which is lined kydex, and covered with leather. The knife is in "excellent" condition; The blade shows a few minor scratches in the finish from batoning small kindling when I first bought the knife a number of years ago. The edge is the factory original edge, and I have never sharpened it or made any alterations. The handle is Maple, with a very nice pattern and finish. I have not abused this knife, and what you see is what you get. The $150 discount from new that I'm offering is due to the signs of use, and lack of packaging materials. As far as functionality, it is like new.

Please no offers for trades or reduced payment.

I prefer Paypal to my email, at: blackhawk5150@yahoo.com

Please contact me with questions or to purchase, either at this email address or in this thread. I am happy to answer inquiries, but to be fair, the first, "I'll take it", gets it.
Mods, please delete my older thread (posted more than 2 weeks ago).

These photos were taken this evening, and are an accurate representation of the knife's condition:
Winkler%20Striker%201-X2.jpg

Winkler%20Striker%202-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Back