Winner Announced! The Giving Thanks Thanksgiving Give Away!

I'm in, thanks for the generous giveaway 👍
I am thankful for this great country and the freedoms that we have 󾓦

I'm in, and thank you!

I'm happy for cardiologists. It's been a whirlwind of a year for my wife's health, quite a number of surprises (yay 100% arterial blockages!), on top of a LOT of changes for me at work. I'll be glad to see this year pass, but it's a good reminder that even in the hard times there are things to be thankful for. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the generous GAW
I am in.
I am very thankful for my wife and two boys. She makes life a lot easier and those two goofballs light up my evening when I get home from work.
My boss is an awesome guy. Our new family pup makes my stress go away.
So I have a lot to be thankful for.

Very generous, I am in.

I am thankful for my 2 kids. They have both grown into hard working and respectful young adults.

I'm thankful for the luck to have spent a whole life (and hopefully all that remains to me) in a good country in peace, this includes family, gone and living, friends and pets.
I'm in.

Awesome giveaway!
This is not an entry, but I am most thankful for not finding the need to pick up a cap lifter for the past 4 years. Well, Monday November 7th will be four years if you want to be technical. Life got pretty dark, but this past 4 years have by far been the best yet. This last year specifically I've gotten the chance to really explore this world, and it has been amazing.
One thing I am not grateful for however, is this stupid time change. Who in their right mind wants it to be dark by 530pm!?!?:mad:

I'm in!

What a great GAW Wurrwulf, nice to see how much we all have to be thankful for. The last several months have been fairly rocky, but in hindsight it's made me more aware of how thankful I am/should be for my family's support, my friends who always have my back, and for new opportunities that lie ahead. I'd be proud to carry a new (and my first!) Beer Scout as a remembrance of all that.

- T

I'm thankful that I have a great woman by my side, who always sees the positive side of things, and finds ways of cheering me up when I'm in a low mood.

Thanks for the chance!

Wow. Thanks for the GAW. I am thankful for a lot of things.... but especially the luck of having a good job, a great family and my 4 dogs. Oh yeah, and for blue mammoth. ;)

Well I'm thankful for my wife and son who really give me a reason.
No matter what happens I have a great little family and that is the best I can ask for.

Thank you so much this incredibly generous of you. The Beer Scout is a great pattern and I never had a GEC before.

I am grateful for my wonderful wonderful daughter. She is the reason I wake up every morning, her smiles are why I breathe...

Im thankful for the freedoms we still have, Im thankful for my family and the house we just moved into. Also thankful I have a job to put food on the table.

I'm in! I'm thankful for my family's health. I'm thankful that we are blessed to be Americans. I'm thankful for my friends. I'm thankful that my job allows me to do something meaningful. I could go on and on...

I'm in. Thanks for the generous GAW. I'm thankful for my and my family's good health, this great country we live in, and being a part of this wonderful forum.

Wow, this took off quickly! I'm so happy to see just how fortunate we all are, and I look forward to reading new entrant's reasons for thankfulness.

To those that have posted of thankfulness while going through hard times: you are true inspirations, and please never forget that there is always someone there for you. I know that during hard times it can seem impossible to see the good, but it is so very vital to look for good in everything in order to stave off hopelessness.

SadSappySucker, congrats of the 4 year mark! That is a huge milestone and definitely something to be thankful for.

Thanks for the GAW! I'm thankful this year for many things, for god giving myself and my wife the grace to fight through our imperfections and to keep fighting for how we want our lives and to have allowed me to land a new job and continue working in the field that I have loved for the past 17 years. Thankful for the country despite our differences to be at a place where less and less people are generally suffering. And I hope for more people to be able to share in the bounty of living in this country.

Thankful my parents emigrated from china to the U.S. so I got to vote today instead of making nikes :p. Thankful for a good life full of laughs and love.

It's been a hard year, especially if we say November to November.

One broken wrist, two totaled cars, three close friends gone. Add to that an incredible beaureaucratic boondoggle settling my licenses to practice in Michigan and Ohio, a group of former colleagues who stabbed me in the back, my wife getting diagnosed hypothyroid and me fighting depression like the old enemy it is. Pain is an old friend, to quote Dr. Strange.

On the good side, I did get those licenses, and will be closing up shop in Ohio shortly, after too long trying to make it work. Somehow, my wife, my best friend, saw fit to stick with me through this. She's the best decision I've ever made.

:D I'm in! Very generous of you! I am very thankful to have a such a loving and caring group of people in my life. Whether it is my wife, my family, or my friends... The older I get the more the little things mean to me. And of course I'm thankful for Bladeforums... this has been a place has taught me many things, and I have had interactions with many great people here. It is an incredible way for us Knifenuts to share our hobby and life experiences.

Back