1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Winner Announced! The Giving Thanks Thanksgiving Give Away!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Wurrwulf, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Halfneck

Halfneck Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 30, 2005
    I'm thankful for my friends, family, and another day above ground. As someone with 4th stage cancer, I consider every day a gift. I'm thankful for this community which furthered my enjoyment of traditional knives. I hope everyone here has a great Thanksgiving.

2. Wurrwulf

Wurrwulf Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2015
    Alright, folks, the random number generator hath spoken, and our winner is:
    [​IMG]

Post #88! Congratulations, abbydaddy! Please shoot a PM or email my way with your choice of cover material and address!

Thank you to everyone who has posted what they're thankful for, as it is has provided a lot of heart-felt reflection for myself, and I'm sure many others. Together we are stronger, and taking time to reflect on our lives is crucial for positive mental health. Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

3. blademan 13

blademan 13 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 25, 2000
    Congrats abbydaddy, enjoy the knife! Great giveaway and I hope everyone had a great day.

4. netguy1999

netguy1999

Jan 11, 2006
    Congrats! This was a great idea for a GAW.

5. Gafishing

Gafishing

Aug 7, 2016
    Congrats abbydaddy
    And thank you wurwulf for the GAW

6. Tilley Knife

Tilley Knife I'm Daniel, I make stuff

Jul 6, 2011
    Congratulations abbydaddy and thanks for the gaw wurrwulf! Happy Thanksgiving

7. SadSappySucker

SadSappySucker

Jul 20, 2014
    Congratulations! This was a cool gaw. It was great reading through everybody's entries.

8. mitch4ging

mitch4ging Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 16, 2015
    Great giveaway, wurrwulf! Congratulations Abbydaddy!!

9. Mongo

Mongo

Nov 5, 2001
    I'm in..... but sad in doing so.
    I am Thankful for my dog Hank. Hank has been a part of our family now for 13 years. Hank has had an inoperable tumor for the last several months, and seems today is his last day or so on this Earth. He collapsed tonight and is unwilling to get back up, though he can.
    He has given us his all, he has protected my kids as a proper Aussie will. He has been the best dog of all the dogs I have owned for the last 30 years. It is with a heavy heart that I will help him to the next part of his journey.
    Thank you Hank.

10. abbydaddy

abbydaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Wow! Woohoo! Thank you Wurrwulf!

And thank you for everyone who shared your thankfulness. This has been a good thread to follow.

11. rishma

rishma

Jun 22, 2008
    Congrats. Excellent knife. Enjoy.

12. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Congratulations, and thanks for a great giveaway, this was a nice thread to read through :) :thumbup:

13. SVTFreak

SVTFreak Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Congrats Abby!

14. black mamba

black mamba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Good thread, and thanks for the fun. Congrats to abbydaddy!

15. rishma

rishma

Jun 22, 2008
    This thread was nice to read! Congrats Abbydaddy, I am a big fan of the BS.

Thank you for the generosity Wurrwulf.

16. Jolipapa

Jolipapa Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 4, 2015
    One Lucky Man and a generous GAW! :thumbup:

17. Rookie82

Rookie82 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 25, 2014
    Congrats Abby! And thanks to Wurrwolf for the opportunity.

Mongo, sorry to hear your furry friend is slowing down. I hope things transition peacefully for you all.

18. r redden

r redden Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 23, 2015
    Congrats Abbydaddy on winning a fine knife. Good show Shawn very generous of you.

19. 5K Qs

5K Qs Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2014
    Congrats to abbydaddy on winning the Beer Scout! :thumbup:
    (How did you decide between acrylic and micarta covers??? :confused::D)
    Kudos to Shawn for sponsoring a generous and inspirational Thanksgiving GAW! :cool:

- GT

20. neal70

neal70 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Hey good job all! Congrats all around, good knife to win😎
    Thanks, Neal