Winner Announced! The Giving Thanks Thanksgiving Give Away!

I'm thankful for my friends, family, and another day above ground. As someone with 4th stage cancer, I consider every day a gift. I'm thankful for this community which furthered my enjoyment of traditional knives. I hope everyone here has a great Thanksgiving.

Alright, folks, the random number generator hath spoken, and our winner is:
imgABRV.jpg

Post #88! Congratulations, abbydaddy! Please shoot a PM or email my way with your choice of cover material and address!

Thank you to everyone who has posted what they're thankful for, as it is has provided a lot of heart-felt reflection for myself, and I'm sure many others. Together we are stronger, and taking time to reflect on our lives is crucial for positive mental health. Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

Congratulations abbydaddy and thanks for the gaw wurrwulf! Happy Thanksgiving

I'm in..... but sad in doing so.
I am Thankful for my dog Hank. Hank has been a part of our family now for 13 years. Hank has had an inoperable tumor for the last several months, and seems today is his last day or so on this Earth. He collapsed tonight and is unwilling to get back up, though he can.
He has given us his all, he has protected my kids as a proper Aussie will. He has been the best dog of all the dogs I have owned for the last 30 years. It is with a heavy heart that I will help him to the next part of his journey.
Thank you Hank.

Wow! Woohoo! Thank you Wurrwulf!

And thank you for everyone who shared your thankfulness. This has been a good thread to follow.

Congratulations, and thanks for a great giveaway, this was a nice thread to read through :) :thumbup:

This thread was nice to read! Congrats Abbydaddy, I am a big fan of the BS.

Thank you for the generosity Wurrwulf.

Congrats Abby! And thanks to Wurrwolf for the opportunity.

Mongo, sorry to hear your furry friend is slowing down. I hope things transition peacefully for you all.

Congrats Abbydaddy on winning a fine knife. Good show Shawn very generous of you.

Congrats to abbydaddy on winning the Beer Scout! :thumbup:
(How did you decide between acrylic and micarta covers??? :confused::D)
Kudos to Shawn for sponsoring a generous and inspirational Thanksgiving GAW! :cool:

- GT

Hey good job all! Congrats all around, good knife to win😎
Thanks, Neal

Back