*winner chosen* 500ish posts giveaway.

My first brand name knife was a schrade around 2004. It was a one hand opener, it was stolen. My most recent knife to rekindle the knife addiction was the gerber basic fixed blade that was purchased in like 2010ish. I'm in! Thanks for the opertunity.

I'm in, thanks for the opportunity. I recently started my knife collection. Used a Gerber for years and didn't think much of it. Yes it dulled quickly, but I just thought that's what knives did. My kids bought me a Benchmade 940-1 for Father's Day. That day changed everything.

I'm in! Appreciate the opportunity!

My gateway knife was actually a Chinese clone of a Buck 110 when I was a kid! I believe I found it at my grandmother's house and she let me keep it. I might have been 8 or 9 but it started me down this expensive path!

Not my pic, but this is what the clone looked like haha!

Looks like this one is headed off to Texas ladies and gents.

Email me your address grownstar!

Thank you to all for the kind words and participation. I'll definitely be doing this again in the future.

Just letting ya know I received the knife today! It's definitely a handful. Thanks for the chance to give this knife hell, brother. Here's a pic, fresh out of the mailbox:

Grownstar, you lucky 6@$7@%9 !!! :D
Congrats man ! Looking good, very nice spider !

Just letting ya know I received the knife today! It's definitely a handful. Thanks for the chance to give this knife hell, brother. Here's a pic, fresh out of the mailbox:

Thanks for letting me know it got there safely. Again, my pleasure. Have fun with it.

My official gateway knife was a Full size Black, straight-edge Kabar. This knife has never given up on me, no matter what the task. I love this knife to death, and if I can, I carry it with me wherever I go. Though I shouldn't always count on my knife, I use it when I can wherever I can. Even with the coating stripped, it still does wonders!! I take very good care of it. I sharpen it before and after I use it with a diamond sharpener to give it that stupendous cutting edge, then wipe it with a soft cloth dipped in mineral oil and put it back into the sheath.

I love this knife, and I love Kabar.

SEMPER FIDELIS!!

Back