Winner chosen - Lend a Hand GAW

Got a call from a disabled friend after work. Asked if I could pick up some soup for her and her daughter, both being under the weather. Sure no problem. Spent about 100.00 on groceries. Went over and made soup for them( beef barley). Stocked the refrigerator for about a week or so. On the way out, stuck a few gift cards in the stockings that were hung up. I'll go back a few days before Christmas to drop off more goodies.

We are having a food drive at work. We compete with other places to see who can collect more. Everyone weighs what they collected at the end and then we all donate it to local food banks. My wife and I go to the store and buy many pounds of non perishable stuff for the food drive. It is a great yearly campaign.

Ok, last call. I'd like to ship this tomorrow, so I'll wrap it up today. Let's say 5pm ET cutoff, then I'll draw a winner.

Ok, last call. I'd like to ship this tomorrow, so I'll wrap it up today. Let's say 5pm ET cutoff, then I'll draw a winner.
Allllll riiiigggghhhhhttttt!!!
I still think this is probably the coolest GAW I've seen. Not just for the prize, but for the idea.

Merry Christmas!

Thanks again to those who participated in this GAW. Hope everyone has a safe and blessed holiday.

So now we'll spin the ol' number wheel and see who comes up...

0NHUmfd.jpg

We are having a food drive at work. We compete with other places to see who can collect more. Everyone weighs what they collected at the end and then we all donate it to local food banks. My wife and I go to the store and buy many pounds of non perishable stuff for the food drive. It is a great yearly campaign.

The local school districts in our area compete against each other like this... the "Food Bowl" they call it. Awesome.

Congrats to the winner, and what a great theme for a giveaway! I hope we did some good.

Back