*Winner- StrangeDaze* Beckerhead Bag-O-Swag Giveaway!!

Jonny1280

Where’s the beer?
Time for a Giveaway!!

OK, here’s the deal.
Ka-Bar and Ethan are always so generous with the swag they send out to the Beckerhead gatherings. The BeckerWest Spring gathering was no exception. I left with a very nice Swag Pack to give away to some lucky Beckerhead here on the forums.

I was gonna post a pic, but then thought it might be fun to leave the prize shrouded in mystery. I’ll tell you this...any Beckerhead would be stoked to win this prize. It’s full of Ka-Bar and Beckerhead goodness! 8 items total.

The winner will most definitely be the envy fellow Beckerheads, neighbors, friends, and young and old men alike.:D

We at BeckerWest always appreciate the generosity shown by Ethan and Ka-Bar, but we also enjoy sharing the spoils with our fellow Beckerheads.

Rules are simple:

1. Post “I’m in” or something of the like.
2. Include your Beckerhead #.(Membership has it’s privileges)
3. Don’t thank me or any of the other BeckerWest crew. Thank Ethan and Ka-Bar for being so awesome and so generous.
4. Include any comments or pics as you see fit.
5. I ask that the winner posts a pic once received.

I’ll run this for a couple weeks and then draw a random winner. The big Bag-O-Swag will be shipped USPS Priority.

Thanks to everyone who keeps this sub-forum one of the coolest places on the interwebz!

“I’m in” or something of the like.
Thank you Ethan and Kabar for your service and generosity!!
lsO4Nmn.jpg
Apparently, Snoopy out ranks me.

I'm in!
Beckerhead #81
Thanks Ethan and Ka-Bar for being so awesome and so generous!

Because it's my all time favorite, and most used blade, and my favorite whisky, and, as a bonus, by a fire. ;)

I'm in, kabar krew #029 I've actually forgotten what my beckerhead number is.
Unless my eyes are deceiving me, I don't see your username on the Beckerhead list. You sure you ever had one? Change your username? I personally don't remember you, but that doesn't mean anything. I'm old, and forgetful.

And how does one forget their Beckerhead number?

Back