*Winner- StrangeDaze* Beckerhead Bag-O-Swag Giveaway!!

I kinda thinking it might be the new hat and the new vinyl patches and if really lucky the colorful Becker handles :D But you never know tell the big lady sings. I hope it something very Cool though :thumbsup::thumbsup: Jonny1280 says it's a bag of Some Very Nice Swag can't wait to see o_O what ever it is it's very nice that KaBar does this sort of things :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
I kinda thinking it might be the new hat and the new vinyl patches and if really lucky the colorful Becker handles :D But you never know tell the big lady sings. I hope it something very Cool though :thumbsup::thumbsup: Jonny1280 says it's a bag of Some Very Nice Swag can't wait to see o_O what ever it is it's very nice that KaBar does this sort of things :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Very true. Its very generous of kabar, ethan and johnny. Whatever it is, i am grateful. Can’t wait to find out, should be here after work tomorrow. I’ll post pics as soon as i can. :thumbsup:

Very true. Its very generous of kabar, ethan and johnny. Whatever it is, i am grateful. Can’t wait to find out, should be here after work tomorrow. I’ll post pics as soon as i can. :thumbsup:
Sweet! Congratulations again on your surprise :thumbsup::thumbsup: looking forward to it no matter what it is ;)

Just got a chance to check it out:D
qshV8GO.jpg
the contents arrrrrrrrrrre:
3 sets of becker scales (red,blue, pea)
2 kabar stickers
1 kabar patch
1 kabar spork
1 kabarley bottle opener
1 kabar playing card deck
1 becker skeleton knife

Pretty cool swag bag!

Thanks again Ethan and Kabar!

Right on.
Hope you enjoy it all StrangeDaze.
Like FALER said, everybody keep your eyes out for hopefully an even bigger and better giveaway after the Fall BeckerWest!

Haha Did someone at the event snatch up the Pink ones???
It's going to look awfully suspicious if someone here is walking around with a nice, new, purdy Pink one.... :D

Haha Did someone at the event snatch up the Pink ones???
It's going to look awfully suspicious if someone here is walking around with a nice, new, purdy Pink one.... :D
I wouldn’t know anything about that...:D
Haha!
To be honest I couldn’t fit 1 more set of scales in the package. And I have a 9 year old daughter. So...I may have taken certain liberties. :D

Back