Winners AKTI Contest #1

Thanks to everyone for the input on our first AKTI forum contest! We need to keep the conversations going.....

And the winners are....
SDouglas - a Spyderco Starmate - donated by Joyce Lauturi
Guyon- a Benchmade knife - donated by Les de Asis
DJung- SpydeWrench - donated by Sal Glesser

Let us know any ideas you have for more contests, forum topics, etc.

Jan

------------------
Jan Billeb
Executive Director, AKTI

[This message has been edited by JBilleb (edited 06-08-2000).]

Thanks Jan. Also, thanks to AKTI for holding the contest and to Joyce, Les, and Sal for donating these great prizes!

I'm very excited about the Benchmade. (Thank you again Les! What model did I win?) It will be my first, and I've read only good things about Benchmade knives. I just haven't bought one yet. I imagine this one will be the first of many.

I hope that the responses you received will be of help to the AKTI website and that they may persuade more people to join this vital organization. I'm glad to hear the members meeting at Bladeshow was a success, and I look forward to reading the minutes on the AKTI webpage.

------------------
Guyon
AKTI Member #A001044

"The hardest knife ill used doth lose his edge."
-William Shakespeare, Sonnet 95

[This message has been edited by Guyon (edited 06-08-2000).]

Jan,

What can I say but "Thank You"?

The Starmate is an awesome knife. I just hope that my input serves AKTI well.

Thanks Again.

------------------
AKTI Member No. A000370
Email: DouglasSctt@Netscape.net

Thanks again for the support for knife and tool rights in this country. And thanks for the Spyderwrench Sal. Your efforts towards education are appreciated.
Dave Jung

A brand new Mel Pardue 720S arrived in Friday's mail, and I've been carrying, fondling, and drooling over it all weekend. It's a beautiful design with an extremely solid feel. The attention to detail is superb, and I am most impressed by the Axis-lock system.

Thanks again to Les de Asis, Benchmade, and AKTI!

------------------
Guyon
AKTI Member #A001044

"The hardest knife ill used doth lose his edge."
-William Shakespeare, Sonnet 95

Back