Attention WINNERS DRAWN: Becker giveaway - Becker 4 Machax, 5 Magnum Camp or 15 Short Trailing Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live stream of the winners being picked:

Hey folks! The generous people at KaBar shipped us a bunch of knives for giveaways!

BCAg0II.jpg

Post once in this thread if you are interested, winners will be picked on Friday, October 20!
I see that I have won. How can I give you my info?

I see that I have won. How can I give you my info?
I have the same question. How can I give you my shipping address?
The following are the winners, I will be contacting each of you privately to get your shipping information shortly! Thanks for your support!
No private messages for the moment.
Thanks

Last edited:
I watched 2x and there seems to be a segment that I don't see.
After getting the name for the poster of #333, it jumps to looking for post 500-something without showing the random number generation.
I only get to see 4 winners chosen.
Will a list be posted? 'Hate to miss out due to my sucky video streaming...

I watched 2x and there seems to be a segment that I don't see.
After getting the name for the poster of #333, it jumps to looking for post 500-something without showing the random number generation.
I only get to see 4 winners chosen.
Will a list be posted? 'Hate to miss out due to my sucky video streaming...
The list WAS posted....this won't show the names, as he quoted the original posts to identify the winners; but check post 999.
The following are the winners, I will be contacting each of you privately to get your shipping information shortly! Thanks for your support!

I can't speak to Spark's timeline, or method of contact...but the obvious guess is that he will utilize the email associated with the winners' accounts. (I know in vBulletin the admin can send PMs to any member, I would assume this platform is the same; so that is another possibility)

Guess this turned out to be a bust. That's too bad I was excited to win.
Stay cool brother. If someone like spark isn't replying to this thread, then he's probably addressing something bigger than a GAW. There's been a lot of sad news this month. Send some positive vibes for those still in the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back