1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

Attention WINNERS DRAWN: Becker giveaway - Becker 4 Machax, 5 Magnum Camp or 15 Short Trailing Point

Discussion in 'Giveaway, Contest & Raffle Forum' started by Spark, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Packerrat

Packerrat Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 4, 2017
    yet.
    Spark hasn't even been online in over a week. I'm sure he'll attend to it when he returns and has time.
    I hope all is well and that his absence is not an indicator of something gone wrong- which is usually the case when a conscientious individual evaporates without notice.
    be well

2. Blacplastik

Blacplastik

Sep 7, 2017
    He was on two days ago.
    This was a bust contest.

3. Blacplastik

Blacplastik

Sep 7, 2017
    Delete

4. crocodilus

crocodilus

Jan 18, 2012
    No news. But the giveaway contest ad is still on.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  5. Slugger

Slugger

Jul 13, 2007
    Guess I'm late

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017 at 4:26 PM
  6. Shark01

Shark01 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2015
    It's not a bust but I do have to admit the lack of a response to the winners has been rather disappointing. It has almost been month since the 1st drawing. If contacting the winners was going to be delayed this long a simple notice would have been appreciated.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017 at 12:38 PM