(WiP) A kukri's "working edges"

First, thanks for your continuing efforts and updates:thumbup:. I can certainly understand having to handle everyday affairs and pull the blade photos and descriptives together for posting.

Your BAS was made by Murali kami. I purchased a BGRS a few months back and had to check with Yangdu about the leaf as it was unfamiliar to me too. Murali has been around for quite a while but is always coming and going with health issues or trying his fortune in other places and as a result I think his mark has kept changing. My BGRS came with an excellent edge on it also. I really like the quality of his work and am glad he's come back to BirGorkha.

Keep up the good work.

Rick

Wanting to use my kuk to dispatch turkeys today... Will use the chakma a pocket diamond hone to get it sharp enough, but still looking forward to this thread!

Heya NattyB Think this thread is about as finished as it is going to get. 4 years from the OP and 2 from the last ost.

What type of Kuk you using on those Turkeys? I always use a 12g on mine ;) but no turkey hunting for me this year unfortunately. Going to have to go with a <shudder> Store bought one. My taste buds are cringing hopefully the brine and cooking will keep it from being too bad.

I keeps my Wild Turkey under the seat for medicinal use only. I need a small dose right now, been a day.

Back