WIP Wednesdays

I like how they placed a little bit of everything on the tables for the pictures. There is at least one blade from everything they have in the shop on the tables.

They've been doing that forever. Their production updates are always "Wow, we're working on everything and everything is really moving! #grind"

I feeeeel like I'm getting close to receiving my 4.1. September, 2015. What is the most recent Preorder received?

They've been doing that forever. Their production updates are always "Wow, we're working on everything and everything is really moving! #grind"

I feeeeel like I'm getting close to receiving my 4.1. September, 2015. What is the most recent Preorder received?
Good question! The GSO 4.1 has been shipping for something on the order of a year and a half. The production updates keep saying that they are reaching the end of that production run, but I feel like it has been a while since anybody reported receiving one. Since the BF users are a small fraction of the Survive customer base using them as a barometer for progress can be tricky, but every time somebody reports a shipping notice I cheer anyway. :)

Last edited:
I have a 4.1 on order. I'd have to go back and look for the order date. But I seem to remember it being in the middle of some year. Still no word on it.

Actually, not middle of the year. Went back and found it. Date of confirmation of "preorder" is 9/28/15. :rolleyes:

If no one's going to post most recently received maybe we can work backwards?
I'm still waiting on a 3v 4.1 ordered 7/15/2015. Anyone on here waiting on a 4.1 ordered earlier than that?

At this point I have pretty much written it off and have moved onto other companies tools to fit my needs. A bird in the hand and all that...

T.

If no one's going to post most recently received maybe we can work backwards?
I'm still waiting on a 3v 4.1 ordered 7/15/2015. Anyone on here waiting on a 4.1 ordered earlier than that?

At this point I have pretty much written it off and have moved onto other companies tools to fit my needs. A bird in the hand and all that...

T.

I don't have a 4.1 ordered earlier, but a few weeks after on 8/8/2015 that I'm waiting for. However, in a message from Jordyn from about a week ago, she told me that they were working on 4.1s from May&June 2015 but no estimate when August orders might ship.
Also, I did have another 4.1 ordered, a fact. 2nd from 04/15/2017 that I received on 04/02/2018. So, I do know they are shipping...

Cheers!

I don't have a 4.1 ordered earlier, but a few weeks after on 8/8/2015 that I'm waiting for. However, in a message from Jordyn from about a week ago, she told me that they were working on 4.1s from May&June 2015 but no estimate when August orders might ship.
Also, I did have another 4.1 ordered, a fact. 2nd from 04/15/2017 that I received on 04/02/2018. So, I do know they are shipping...

Cheers!

I guess I still have a while to wait, my pre-order October 2015

Da**!! Looks like it IS gonna be a while still. But hearing that they are still shipping, even though that far behind, does lift my spirits some. There’s still hope I’ll receive my knives while I’m still on the sunny side of the grass. :rolleyes:

Da**!! Looks like it IS gonna be a while still. But hearing that they are still shipping, even though that far behind, does lift my spirits some. There’s still hope I’ll receive my knives while I’m still on the sunny side of the grass. :rolleyes:
I have joked that I need to put my Survive orders in my will so the relatives will know what to do when they finally arrive. ;)

...However, in a message from Jordyn from about a week ago, she told me that they were working on 4.1s from May&June 2015 but no estimate when August orders might ship.
My 4.1 order is from April 29, 2015 and still nothing. At this point I don't believe anything they say.
Has anyone received 4.1 or 7/7 ordered in the last two weeks of April 2015?

I didn't say I believe or don't believe them, I just wrote what Jordyn said to me regarding my order...

My 4.1 order is from April 29, 2015 and still nothing. At this point I don't believe anything they say.
Has anyone received 4.1 or 7/7 ordered in the last two weeks of April 2015?

In my experience you can believe Survive when they send you a shipping notice.
I don't mean that in a caustic or mean spirited way, but I've found over the past few years that I enjoy following Survive more when I just smile and nod whenever they release production scheduling dates.

I didn't say you did.

Yes, you didn't outright say that. But, by quoting me saying what Jordyn wrote to me and saying "At this point I don't believe anything they say." kinda' implies that I am trying to convince people of what she said. I am and was not. I was just writing about my experience. Next time, when you want to voice your own opinions and believes, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't quote me... :)
Cheers!

In my experience you can believe Survive when they send you a shipping notice.
I don't mean that in a caustic or mean spirited way, but I've found over the past few years that I enjoy following Survive more when I just smile and nod whenever they release production scheduling dates.

Spot-on!

Back