Wish List

I'm not really sure where to ask this, and didn't want to start a new thread for it, so I just decided to do it here. What exactly is the Cloud Magma handle material made of. I'm guessing it's stabilized wood with some sort of epoxy resin formed around it, then shaped into the handle?? Thanks for any info.

I would REALLY like a Liberty - 5/32" cpm154 with tapered tang FLAT (or convex) ground with wood (undyed) scales from any of the following: ironwood, osage, becote, wenge, bog oak, koa or marblewood. Black liner with a white pinstripe. Ahhh, blade perfection!

Last edited:
Allen,

I have half a dozen fiddlebacks now and I want one of your pieces next! I'm interested in 3/32 blade stocks with synthetic handles, A2 Steel or CPM 154. Most of the ones I have seen have been flat grinds, I'm more into convex. I'll keep watching!

Allen
Have you made my "Mad Max"Arapaima we were talking about this morning w/ the wrapped handle for some apocalyptic type Sh*3 stuff!!!!

I would REALLY like a Liberty - 5/32" cpm154 with tapered tang FLAT (or convex) ground with wood (undyed) scales from any of the following: ironwood, osage, becote, wenge, bog oak or koa. Black liner with a white pinstripe. Ahhh, blade perfection!

I actually got that pattern out a week or so ago and was thinking about making some. I have only made three so far
Allen,

I have half a dozen fiddlebacks now and I want one of your pieces next! I'm interested in 3/32 blade stocks with synthetic handles, A2 Steel or CPM 154. Most of the ones I have seen have been flat grinds, I'm more into convex. I'll keep watching!

We need to get you a Surls! Convex is very few far and between, I have only made a handful convex, not my strong suit as far as grinds at this point, maybe one day.

Allen
Have you made my "Mad Max"Arapaima we were talking about this morning w/ the wrapped handle for some apocalyptic type Sh*3 stuff!!!!

Been thinking on it bro, it would look badass and be grippy for sure!

I'd need to see some pics of the older patterns to jump in on this. You know I'm a big fan of the Inlander/Huntsman/Palmer/Arowana. I've got to do some research on the Minuteman, and some of the older stuff.

Not sure what the scales were on that "dud" you showed me, but that was one beautiful combination!

What's up with the Cainbrake pattern? Only seen a couple of those but they look good.

Last edited:
Allen

in my mind it would look something like this

IMG_5852-vi.jpg

Strike these from my wishlist, replace with the Big Palmer wish in Post 72.

These would be loose suggestions for design considerations ...
Kestrel with a blade between 3 3/4" to 4" (height scaled down if needed to keep proportion) on 3/32" cpm154 tapered tang - flat grind (seem to always be hollow grind)

Surls Patch Sr, which would be a Surls Patch with a 3.5 to 3.75" blade.

Last edited:
I would love to see an Arowana with Philleow handles over natural or black liners & white pinstripes, on 3/32” CPM154. This would be a dream come true if it ever happens.

This wish can be considered filled:
While you have the Blackwood out for Abe ... Big Palmer blackwood, black and white liners. Lanyard hole silver, black, silver. 3/32 preferred along with CPM 154 TT. Thanks!

Also, can you update the lineup thread with OAL and blade length for the Short Muk please?

Last edited:
1/8" Arowana in emerald green shadetree burlap with toxic and natural liners. PM me when ready.:rolleyes:

For sweat / Summer carry to give the Bog Oak Big Palmer a break:

Big Palmer 3/32" (Tapered if possible) CPM154 with Black Micarta or G-10 over black/white

Thanks

I would really like a Moray in 3/32 CPM 154 over black micartia with a blue and white racing pinstripe:)

I’d like an Huntsman, Moray and Matador with black linen micarta bolsters and blue g10 over black liners, or with Navy Shadetree over black and lime. All in 3/32 A2 or CPM154.

Sounds like your kitchen knives are popular. CPM 154 is popular and I myself would like to try it on your Matador and that exciting looking Japanese kitchen knife model you just recently revealed. Looking forward to that one when its done.

Georgia Traveller, or a Minuteman/Huntsman/Inlander...in O1 or A2...but with Osage Orange scales, preferably with blue liners. Oh yes.

Back