Wish List

i have 2.82Mbps download & .32Mbps per speedtest.com on the upload

im not sure how accurate that is.....but its sounds like it is slow as hell

I admit my mistake, and accept my punishment. I must spend the evening speed testing and submitting completely unnecessary posts just to reassure myself that my new computer will make the slightest difference on Wednesday evenings. That, along with the destruction I levied against my internet provider today, and their promise to return tomorrow with a new modem. Gotta love 0.29 mbps download/upload speeds!

Let's test this one!

Crap. A full, timed, 12 second delay. The technician is in for hell tomorrow!

I hope it's the modem. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A mini loveless in some nice blue wood or dyed wood... if you have the time... I'm patiently waiting for the right one...

+1 on this. Desert ironwood happens to be a personal favorite if you aren't doing color. Just sayin... :p

Jim

A mini loveless in some nice blue wood or dyed wood... if you have the time... I'm patiently waiting for the right one...

Last edited:
+1 on this. Desert ironwood happens to be a personal favorite if you aren't doing color. Just sayin... :p

Jim

+2, looking for a mini loveless with natural wood or natural canvas, natural/blue/white liners, satin finished blade. Thanks!

Rustamuk that integrates some amber stag and copper with a lanyard hole!

More Pocket Puukko (or similar) with starry nite Shadetree plz... or Evergreen with black/white pinstripes. I'm in love.

Hey Allen,

Suppose I'm just in a Bobcat mood this evening :)

For each of these; just a smidge of a blade guard, black pins and lanyard liner, not overly wide/fat handles.

Bobcat Cherry Bomb with black liners & white pinstripes 3/32" CPM154 SFT or TT, flat ground

Bobcat Cotton Candy burlap with pink liners & white pinstripes 3/32" CPM154 SFT or TT, flat ground

If you're feeling crazy:

Bobcat sand blasted commando double black G10 (like Chris does/uses) 3/32" TT flat ground CPM154 with an unsharpened swedge (not a smooth G10)

Thanks,
Jerry

BUMP .. still on the lookout for these. Haven't donated to your PayPal account in a while ;-)

I haven't even finished playing with all these knives that have been graciously sent to me and I already have a wishlist item. I'm showing some future cards to the people that check Allen's forum.

Kirkwood sent me his recently acquired Patch. Now I've sort of known I wanted one, but until this sucker showed up I didn't know how bad. That is just a sweet little knife. To be honest I had sort of forgotten about it since you haven't posted one for sale in a while; hoping to see that change soon!

And as this is the land of wishes, as my first WA Surls knife, I'd love to have a Patch in 3/32 (CPM preferred, but not required) with OD canvas over natural with blue stripes.

What I would do for one just like that... :D

Last edited:
Man, reading my mind a little. I've been wanting a Patch for a while now from Allen... im thinking high grind 1/8" TT or 3/32" CPM with a Koa/micarta combo and no pinstripes... yes please!

Man, reading my mind a little. I've been wanting a Patch for a while now from Allen... im thinking high grind 1/8" TT or 3/32" CPM with a Koa/micarta combo and no pinstripes... yes please!

:thumbup: that would be a beauty!

I haven't even finished playing with all these knives that have been graciously sent to me and I already have a wishlist item. I'm showing some future cards to the people that check Allen's forum.

Kirkwood sent me his recently acquired Patch. Now I've sort of known I wanted one, but until this sucker showed up I didn't know how bad. That is just a sweet little knife. To be honest I had sort of forgotten about it since you haven't posted one for sale in a while; hoping to see that change soon!

And as this is the land of wishes, as my first WA Surls knife, I'd love to have a Patch in 3/32 (CPM preferred) with OD canvas over natural with blue stripes.

What I would do for one just like that... :D

Just opened this thread and read this post - with my osage Patch in my left hand. Funny as hell. Mine is A2, high grind, osage with natural liners and blue stripes.
Love this knife.

Just opened this thread and read this post - with my osage Patch in my left hand. Funny as hell. Mine is A2, high grind, osage with natural liners and blue stripes.
Love this knife.

You're not helping!! I want one real bad!

You're not helping!! I want one real bad!

What sheer coincidence I am also sitting with a Patch, on loan of course.. just arrived today. I'll tell you my first impression is this is an Esquire on steroids.

What sheer coincidence I am also sitting with a Patch, on loan of course.. just arrived today. I'll tell you my first impression is this is an Esquire on steroids.

Are you talking Surls or FB Patch? I saw that FB Patch you were loaned, it's a nice one! If you're talking Surls then let's see a picture!! :D

I compared the Surls Patch to an Esquire in my comparisons. I really like both models, but the Patch feels like it belongs in my hands.

Are you talking Surls or FB Patch? I saw that FB Patch you were loaned, it's a nice one! If you're talking Surls then let's see a picture!! :D

I compared the Surls Patch to an Esquire in my comparisons. I really like both models, but the Patch feels like it belongs in my hands.

It's the FF Patch. I haven't gotten to see a Surls Patch up close yet. I'll check them out

It's the FF Patch. I haven't gotten to see a Surls Patch up close yet. I'll check them out

I'm interested to hear what you think about the Fiddleback Patch!

I bet you'll like Allen's Patch as well!

You asked for it.

My curly ash patch - now belongs to Phillip, but some day I'll buy it back from him!

Back