• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WITHDRAWN 2nd PRICE DROPS FS/WTS Lionsteel SR1a and RARE Kershaw Skyline BFC in S30V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hale Storm

Kydex Whisperer
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
PRICE DROPS for quick sale.

Bladeforums Kershaw Skyline in S30V and Blue G10. 1760BFC Serial # 0353. This was the Bladeforums knife from 2014 I believe. This one appears BNIB. I'm the second owner as far as I know. Comes with original box and papers. $140.00 $125.00 $110.00 ALL IN

Lion Steel Molletta Knife SR1A RB 4 5/8" closed heavy design framelock. 3 1/2"
4 5/8" closed heavy design framelock. 3 1/2" black finish D2 tool steel blade. Features unique RotoBlock system, which allows turning a pivoting button or 'lockbar stabilizer', basically converting the knife to a fixed knife. Grooved red aluminum handles. Lanyard hole. Black finish stainless pocket clip. Made in Maniago Italy. Appears unused. I'm the second owner. USed the tipto slice a piece of copy paper. That's it. Comes with original box and papers. $165.00 $145.00 $125.00 ALL IN

Buy both for $275.00 $240.00 $220.00 ALL IN

Normal rules apply.
CONUS Only
PayPal G&S Only
Shipped Priority Mail Insured
First "I'll take it" followed by a PM and PROMPT payment.
Buyer must be over 18 and know the laws in your area.
I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose.

Please PM me for questions or offers and don't clog my sales thread.

Thanks,a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg d.jpg e.jpg f.jpg g.jpg h.jpg i.jpg k.jpg

Last edited:
Withdrawn.

Tough times for sales these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back